[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

what happened with team 1 and team 6 game?
Team 1 won.
pimp.gif

My bad team1...I got called into work today, glad to see y'all held it down though
smokin.gif

lol yea 3 games to 1. It was mad easy. Dude I was literally eating taco bell and stuffing my balls down ikons throat at the same time hah

watevers though, gg arsneal, dmasta, n team 6. now its time to take the crown

Originally Posted by just bobby

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

what happened with team 1 and team 6 game?
Team 1 won.
pimp.gif

My bad team1...I got called into work today, glad to see y'all held it down though
smokin.gif

lol yea 3 games to 1. It was mad easy. Dude I was literally eating taco bell and stuffing my balls down ikons throat at the same time hah

watevers though, gg arsneal, dmasta, n team 6. now its time to take the crown

eek.gif
roll.gif
let's get the finals goin...

Yup, I had a horrible night. But my team held it down. Good games to everyone. That includes you Mo.
laugh.gif
Get that ring homie.

Team 2 aka NT"S Finest aka team Get Mo A Ring FTW!!!!

first game... team 2 won: Me and Chris sat out. it didnt matter cuz the rest of our team are beastly. noni mvp

second game... team 2 won: it was all about camping and chris is the best at that

thrid game... team wackness won: i put in work in search n destroy but we still lose in overtime. close game. idk how antione's team won cuz he was 0-7

fourth game... game set match point GMAR ftw!!! our whole team was niiiiice. droopy for that mvp for going 12-1

we didnt have boitoi at the time and our team is illmatic

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Yup, I had a horrible night. But my team held it down. Good games to everyone. That includes you Mo.
laugh.gif
Get that ring homie.

Haha good looks. Welcome to the GMAR movement. Take a seat right over there by iKoN, DMasta, Boost, ienyce, and Arsnl and root for me to get this ring. I'meating Wheaties tomorrow morning. Team GMAR
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

laugh.gif
Get that ring homie.

Haha good looks. Welcome to the GMAR movement. Take a seat right over there by iKoN, DMasta, Boost, ienyce, and Arsnl and root for me to get this ring. I'm eating Wheaties tomorrow morning. Team GMAR
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
**** with this....

My fault ya'll boys I had some family stuff I had to take care of. I'll be there tonight for the finals tho

GMAR!!!

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

laugh.gif
Get that ring homie.

Haha good looks. Welcome to the GMAR movement. Take a seat right over there by iKoN, DMasta, Boost, ienyce, and Arsnl and root for me to get this ring. I'm eating Wheaties tomorrow morning. Team GMAR
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
**** with this....

It's okay, you don't have to join the movement. You're the last step on the way up that ladder. Well, your team at least. GMAR FTW!

My bad for that Search game guys
tired.gif

In the end we won it though.
pimp.gif

Me and my main dude Noni got you Mo.
pimp.gif

G.M.A.R.

Back
Top Bottom