[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

TEAM 1:: (Captin??)
Disgaea_7655
the GGGame
just_bobby
beatjunkie -[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]available after 8PM PST Monday(7/21) and Tuesday (7/22). After these two days i'm free whenever[/color]
Sole survivor
Realitycheck22
Daema82- wed or thursday would work better for me..

Raadius
Bhupy - Mon-Fri Anytime after 3:00 p.m. PST
DJMackee
Ning726
D-Huang Mon - Friday after 2:00 PM pacific.. and Saturday - Sunday after 11:00 PM pacific.
Marley
Murk92

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Thursday, Midnight Eastern?\

TEAM 4 and TEAM 2, OK?
We'll see what my other teammates times are when I get home Monday after work. But from the looks of it thats what it might be.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 6 vs. Team 7

[/color]
pipeline.jpg

Team 6

ikon -
Mon&Tuesday anytime after 7 PST Wed&Thursday anytime after 10 PST Friday-Saturday anytime
before 8 PST Sunday all day

Arsnal23

Dmasta718

Haze323- any day after 7.

Noskey - Anytime is good, except Thursday afternoon.

rhinorick5- N/A

thefreshestjrk - not available mon-thurs from like 6-9pm.

Team Awesomo Dragons (7)

Captain: Je Ne Sais Quoi PSN: ninongbrown - good whenever

sinser13 PSN: vallejodc5

Primavera Vills PSN: JFKTV

JazzyJeff88 PSN: Jeff_J88

durty pancakes PSN: Bully_Worm

2o4 PSN: deadprez534 - monday-thursday anytime. friday after 12am central, saturday after 5pm and sunday after 7pm

SpringfieldXD PSN: jtothadub

Post the times you're good and I'll update the list, then we can work out a good time.
It's looking like Sunday.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

[/color]
pipeline.jpg
Team 6

ikon -
Mon&Tuesday anytime after 7 PST Wed&Thursday anytime after 10 PST Friday-Saturday anytime

Arsnal23

Dmasta718

rhinorick5- N/A

Team Awesomo Dragons (7)

Primavera Vills PSN: JFKTV

durty pancakes PSN: Bully_Worm - [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Any day of the week from 11pm-3am central time.[/color]

2o4 PSN: deadprez534 - monday-thursday anytime. friday after 12am central, saturday after 5pm and sunday after 7pm

Post the times you're good and I'll update the list, then we can work out a good time.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 1 vs. Team 5
[/color]
Backlot.jpg
Originally Posted by BustaDimes

Raadius - Mon - Fri anytime after 5:00PM PST / Sundays after 9PM PST
DJMackee
Ning726
D-Huang Mon - Friday after 2:00 PM pacific.. and Saturday - Sunday after 11:00 PM pacific.
Marley
Murk92

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

[/color]
pipeline.jpg
Team 6

ikon -

Arsnal23

Dmasta718

rhinorick5- N/A

Team Awesomo Dragons (7)

Primavera Vills PSN: JFKTV - My sleepin' habits are bad, but I'm always available.

durty pancakes PSN: Bully_Worm - [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Any day of the week from 11pm-3am central time.[/color]

Team -3 ( The Gaming Messiah)
Vintage Sole- [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]available almost everyday after 11.00 pm eastern time[/color]
Anything 718
Prodigy 3
hbb14
Dreking1888
soulfulb-mon-wed, anytime after 9pm est. going out of town thur-sat. will be back sun after 9pm est though....

DJMackee - i am in florida and no ps3 near me until friday. im good fri-sun
Ning726
Marley
Murk92

Originally Posted by S4L3

Team -3 ( The Gaming Messiah)
Vintage Sole- [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]available almost everyday after 11.00 pm eastern time[/color]
Anything 718
Prodigy 3- I'm good for anytime after Thursday.
hbb14
Dreking1888
soulfulb-mon-wed, anytime after 9pm est. going out of town thur-sat. will be back sun after 9pm est though....

daemacho wrote:
BeatJunkie5 wrote:
Disgaea_7656- anytime around 10est
the GGGame
just_bobby -
beatjunkie -available after 8PM PST Monday(7/21) and Tuesday (7/22). After these two days i'm free whenever
Sole survivor
Realitycheck22

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Team 6

ikon -

Arsnal23 Monday anytime after 9pm est, Tuesday anytime after 10pm est, Wed no good, Thursday anytime after 9pm est, Friday no good, Saturday whenever, Sunday anytime after 9pm est. (I'm not tryin to be on at the buttcrack of dawn either.... n's gotta wake up at 7am everyday)

Dmasta718

rhinorick5- N/A

Team Awesomo Dragons (7)

Primavera Vills PSN: JFKTV - My sleepin' habits are bad, but I'm always available.

durty pancakes PSN: Bully_Worm - Any day of the week from 11pm-3am central time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 1 vs. Team 5
[/color]
Backlot.jpg
Originally Posted by BustaDimes

DJMackee
Ning726
Marley
Murk92
Disgaea_7656- anytime around 10est
the GGGame
just_bobby -
beatjunkie -[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]available after 8PM PST Monday(7/21) and Tuesday (7/22). After these two days i'm free whenever[/color]
Sole survivor
Realitycheck22

Lets try to get something this weekend.. Friday?

IHeartBoost wrote:
The Rules & Info
This will be a 8 team, 7 on 7 tournament. Each team will have 1 sub which will be able to play only if a player doesn't show up. Also you can not have a random person who is NOT in the tournament play, that team will be disqualified. Also no glitching or shooting from outside the map you stupid $!%$ faces. If one of your members connection goes dead and he drops, the match STILL continues. He can comeback and still play if there is time left.

I believe that covers the basics. Also don't ask me about round 2 info, I will put it up after we complete the first round. Oh one last thing, the subs, here are the subs for the teams, taken in the order they signed up.

Team 1
-
ATLien Seeko PSN: Seeko
Team 2
-
Spaghetti89 PSN: XxSpaghettixX
Team 3
- vintuc PSN: Vintuc
Team 4
- Stay Lurkin PSN: Ohleo
Team 5
- The Dauqs PSN: J-Cuzzo
Team 6
-
Team 7
-
Team 8
-

I still need 3 more subs, so if you want to be apart of the tournament sign up here and you will be added to a team.

Round One Info
For the first round it will consist of HCTDM, rules will be default. You will play a total of 3 matches with needing only two wins to move on to the next round. I usually ask for a picture of the final score after each round but this time I am not requiring it and will accept your word if you win, if you want to take a picture anyways (braggin rights) go ahead and post it in the thread. Now, lets begin with your first round maps:

Team 3 vs. Team 8
Ambush.jpg

Team 4 vs. Team 2
strike.jpg

Team 1 vs. Team 5
Backlot.jpg

Team 6 vs. Team 7
pipeline.jpg

You can start your matches now. You will have till Saturday, July 25, 11:59PST to complete 3 matches, if both teams fail to complete there matches, both teams will be disqualified. If you manages to get a selected few of your teammates you can run your match still but don't complain if there is uneven teams, so make sure you let your team members know the time and date of the match. The sooner you get your matches over, the quicker we can move on to the next round.

Brackets
so5vmg.jpg

Round One Summary
Coming Soon.

Well, Looks like team 8 will be exiting early. Maybe next year guys.

And Team 3 official name is The Team 2 Slayers.
pimp.gif
See you punks soon.

Team 3 Check in if you haven't already. Props to those that have. We looking 5 strong right now I think.

Originally Posted by RONdomness

Originally Posted by Aztec

So my team start posting available times
Team 4
azteca83(capt.): Mon,Wen, Thu, and Friday after 8:30pm PST, Tuesday after 5pm PST
Loaded Lux
Kicktionare
wontondragon: I know games will take place LATE, being on the east coast FTL. but Mon-Fri is whenever, just let me know in advance.
Aace1
justkaws
Kiloflash23: Just let me know in advance and ill be available

Back
Top Bottom