PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Killstreaks are definitely earned.

Although MW2 is more arcade like, if you have good reflexes and reaction you can do well. OMA, lightweight maraton, QS, all things that were overpowered.

But Black ops rewards camping big time, and the pace is almost boring. Objective matches are a pure waste of time. Basically there is 8 guys holding down the back of the map 1 feet from where they spawn.

Black ops isn't terrible but on pure replay and excitement MW2 wins, hands down. This is without even factoring the graphics, framerate, lag, being kicked out of parties etc.

Killstreaks are definitely earned.

Although MW2 is more arcade like, if you have good reflexes and reaction you can do well. OMA, lightweight maraton, QS, all things that were overpowered.

But Black ops rewards camping big time, and the pace is almost boring. Objective matches are a pure waste of time. Basically there is 8 guys holding down the back of the map 1 feet from where they spawn.

Black ops isn't terrible but on pure replay and excitement MW2 wins, hands down. This is without even factoring the graphics, framerate, lag, being kicked out of parties etc.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

all i needed was a gun, im good now ...

man your feelings toward this game change every post
laugh.gif

Just unlocked the FAMAS.. I'm ready to get it in now 
pimp.gif
.. Will be on the whole weekend

Just unlocked the FAMAS.. I'm ready to get it in now 
pimp.gif
.. Will be on the whole weekend

Back
Top Bottom