PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Hey PS3 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES

11/5
* - Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
* - Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
* - User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch

Hey PS3 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES

11/5
* - Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
* - Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
* - User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Grimey

the heat +*$%$%* suck
CENSORED

#*%# that got to do with COD?

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

uncalled for.  there are children on this site.  the black ops thread is not the appropriate place for such grotesque images.

Originally Posted by bamez

They made sniping in this game ******ed.
Word.
30t6p3b.gif
If i were to say the things i missed about Mw2 , itd be the Sniper/Sniper Rifles, Ac130, & The top notch graphics. everything else, they can keep..
bamez wrote:
that blackbird killstreak shows ghosts on the minimap?

Ghost, Yes. Ghost Pro, No (
grin.gif
mad.gif
) .

The Dauqs wrote:
Commando is the best gun in the game.

pimp.gif
Im 3 levels away now 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Tho i gave the AUG Assault Rifle a shot and WOW I WAS %%%!!% SURPISED. It %%%!!% owns! 
pimp.gif

I think NT has found their "Scar-H" in the Galil tho 
laugh.gif
 every one uses that #!#$ silenced ....

Originally Posted by bamez

They made sniping in this game ******ed.
Word.
30t6p3b.gif
If i were to say the things i missed about Mw2 , itd be the Sniper/Sniper Rifles, Ac130, & The top notch graphics. everything else, they can keep..
bamez wrote:
that blackbird killstreak shows ghosts on the minimap?

Ghost, Yes. Ghost Pro, No (
grin.gif
mad.gif
) .

The Dauqs wrote:
Commando is the best gun in the game.

pimp.gif
Im 3 levels away now 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Tho i gave the AUG Assault Rifle a shot and WOW I WAS %%%!!% SURPISED. It %%%!!% owns! 
pimp.gif

I think NT has found their "Scar-H" in the Galil tho 
laugh.gif
 every one uses that #!#$ silenced ....

Hey PS3 gamers,

LIVE FIXES

11/5

Hey PS3 gamers,

LIVE FIXES

11/5

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaan this !!%@ is frustrating, why all my care packages spy planes? ++#% A SPY PLANE! Gimmie the !@+@!! dogs, AC130, EMDSPN, something!

AT least you get that. I got 5 ammo crates in a row today... 
tired.gif

Send me an invite if you're on tonight. We'll run two games before I get dropped.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaan this !!%@ is frustrating, why all my care packages spy planes? ++#% A SPY PLANE! Gimmie the !@+@!! dogs, AC130, EMDSPN, something!

AT least you get that. I got 5 ammo crates in a row today... 
tired.gif

Send me an invite if you're on tonight. We'll run two games before I get dropped.

Ok so Ning is inviting me but it won't let me join, getting an error message saying my playlist is newer than he host's and I will be unable to play with them until they restattnto get the new playlists. What the hell is that?

Ok so Ning is inviting me but it won't let me join, getting an error message saying my playlist is newer than he host's and I will be unable to play with them until they restattnto get the new playlists. What the hell is that?

Originally Posted by trublu86

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Hey PS3 gamers,

LIVE FIXES

11/5

Originally Posted by trublu86

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Hey PS3 gamers,

LIVE FIXES

11/5

Originally Posted by Proshares

It means ning has to sign out of Psn and sign back in so his playlist can be new

Originally Posted by Proshares

It means ning has to sign out of Psn and sign back in so his playlist can be new

whats the deal with the famas? i used to mess with it on mw2 but on this @#!% it feels like trash.. do you have to shoot like its burst or what? it feels like weak...

whats the deal with the famas? i used to mess with it on mw2 but on this @#!% it feels like trash.. do you have to shoot like its burst or what? it feels like weak...

should i sell MW2 to get this game?

i have this weird feeling everyone is going back to Modern Warfare after about a month

should i sell MW2 to get this game?

i have this weird feeling everyone is going back to Modern Warfare after about a month

NT: BdeaZy | PSN: BdeaZy
NT: Anthony Stark | PSN: HyperAggressive
NT: IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius
NT: Proshares / PSN: Bigbobbs87
NT: keithdajuiceman/PSN: Keithahundred
NT : IMPORTKING / ohsnapitsfusion
NT : lowslows/ PSN: Swelswel2
NT : Gil23 / PSN : PureMoney
NT: 1C3M4M/ PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman
NT: henz0 / PSN: henzBK
NT: that WAVE / PSN: Can-I-Live_
NT: amel223/psn : istayme