PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

PS3 has frozen 3 times today because of this game. 
indifferent.gif

Yeah, the freezing
indifferent.gif

I'm afraid if the lagging/skipping frames and party/invite system are not fixed, I won't have any games to play.  MW2 is cool, but I don't think I'll be going back to it because it's old and there's nothing else for me to do in that game.

Yeah, the freezing
indifferent.gif

I'm afraid if the lagging/skipping frames and party/invite system are not fixed, I won't have any games to play.  MW2 is cool, but I don't think I'll be going back to it because it's old and there's nothing else for me to do in that game.

the party allowed wager matches are the stupidest idea ever.

the whole game its just the two splitscreeners killing each other.

just 5 more trophies and i get the platinum
pimp.gif

just 5 more trophies and i get the platinum
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Isn't that only for the lowest tier of gambling? If so it's not that big of a deal, really. If you can have splitscreen in the other two tiers then that is stupid.

Isn't that only for the lowest tier of gambling? If so it's not that big of a deal, really. If you can have splitscreen in the other two tiers then that is stupid.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

yea the lowest tier but damn people always have to cheat

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

yea the lowest tier but damn people always have to cheat

Originally Posted by derrty6232
side note, sweet baby rays is the TRUTH! my fam drowns everything we eat in that stuff ... smoked some homemade ribs the other day in our new smoker and slathered that stuff all over during the cooking process ...

Originally Posted by derrty6232
side note, sweet baby rays is the TRUTH! my fam drowns everything we eat in that stuff ... smoked some homemade ribs the other day in our new smoker and slathered that stuff all over during the cooking process ...

Is anyone who plays w/ headphones having issues with hearing footsteps? In MW2 it was such an advantage having a nice pair of headphones...but in this game, I stay getting murked from behind by someone and I don't hear their steps till they are 5 feet away from me.

Is anyone who plays w/ headphones having issues with hearing footsteps? In MW2 it was such an advantage having a nice pair of headphones...but in this game, I stay getting murked from behind by someone and I don't hear their steps till they are 5 feet away from me.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

got damn spawning in Nuketown is a joke 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That @@$! is crazy!!! The second I respawned I see 4 enemies running out directly in front of me, I was so surprised I only got to kill 1 of em
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

got damn spawning in Nuketown is a joke 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That @@$! is crazy!!! The second I respawned I see 4 enemies running out directly in front of me, I was so surprised I only got to kill 1 of em
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjzz

Ninja Pro makes you completely silent and enemy footsteps louder.

Back
Top Bottom