PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

ok I'll be on after the fight

Pacquiao
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ittired to like this game bit the lag is killin me....I can't stay in a party or even go pairsive anymore...

Imma eai till tge seasons start...can't let my kd and other shot affect me

laugh.gif
ittired to like this game bit the lag is killin me....I can't stay in a party or even go pairsive anymore...

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

man are you drunk or did your IQ drop
sick.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

man are you drunk or did your IQ drop
sick.gif

22-2....My damn attack chopper was in the air soo long i couldnt use my chopper gunner ............
frown.gif

sat right in their spawn and picked them off again.......ill have it in my file share...........+#%+ was ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

22-2....My damn attack chopper was in the air soo long i couldnt use my chopper gunner ............
frown.gif

sat right in their spawn and picked them off again.......ill have it in my file share...........+#%+ was ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please help me?

my game keeps freezing after i finish a match and then it won't read it anymore.
frown.gif
is this a problem that anyone else has faced? is it the laser disc reader?

seen some things on google telling me to take it apart, but can a simple blue ray disc cleaner solve the problem?

thanks for any input!

Back
Top Bottom