PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Can someone please help me?

my game keeps freezing after i finish a match and then it won't read it anymore.
frown.gif
is this a problem that anyone else has faced? is it the laser disc reader?

seen some things on google telling me to take it apart, but can a simple blue ray disc cleaner solve the problem?

thanks for any input!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

22-2....My damn attack chopper was in the air soo long i couldnt use my chopper gunner ............
frown.gif

sat right in their spawn and picked them off again.......ill have it in my file share...........+#%+ was ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo i told you that happens. Got tired of it so i just ended up taking out the attack chopper. Best bet is to switch out the attack chopper for another killstreak or hold it until you get the chopper gunner so you can use that first. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

22-2....My damn attack chopper was in the air soo long i couldnt use my chopper gunner ............
frown.gif

sat right in their spawn and picked them off again.......ill have it in my file share...........+#%+ was ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo i told you that happens. Got tired of it so i just ended up taking out the attack chopper. Best bet is to switch out the attack chopper for another killstreak or hold it until you get the chopper gunner so you can use that first. 

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

man I aint prestiging %%*+ I'll wait for the hack
laugh.gif

I don't want to prestige, but I need the extra classes. having only 5 is not crackin 
sick.gif

When you prestige, do you lose your emblem or whatever? One of the images I wanna use is at lvl 50.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

man I aint prestiging %%*+ I'll wait for the hack
laugh.gif

I don't want to prestige, but I need the extra classes. having only 5 is not crackin 
sick.gif

When you prestige, do you lose your emblem or whatever? One of the images I wanna use is at lvl 50.

Anyone else mess with the contracts? I've completed every contract they have so far for S&D and it's helping a lot.

Anyone else mess with the contracts? I've completed every contract they have so far for S&D and it's helping a lot.

have yall played the gun game on any other map other than nuketown i swear thats all i ever play that game mode on
roll.gif

have yall played the gun game on any other map other than nuketown i swear thats all i ever play that game mode on
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

roll.gif
its always nuketown or count down

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

roll.gif
its always nuketown or count down

Back
Top Bottom