PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Give me about another hour or so to get on. Almost done with this math
grin.gif

We'll run demolition , since some of yall want to and others want to get away from TDM.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Give me about another hour or so to get on. Almost done with this math
grin.gif

We'll run demolition , since some of yall want to and others want to get away from TDM.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

when and if they fix the spawn yall will find something else about to complain...

i do want stopping power tho!...does harden add power?

I don't see why some of you guys want stopping power back. It was ridiculous enough that 90% of the guys in MW2 ran with stopping power, and made the other 4 perks in the group useless (unless you were doing some bull $% with the tact knife or toobing with danger close/one man army).

You think it'd help in this game, but it'd probably make no difference if the other guy was using it too.

Harden is nice, since there is no such thing as bullet penetration without it (vs MW2 where some penetration is still available). Doesn't really increase power though.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

when and if they fix the spawn yall will find something else about to complain...

i do want stopping power tho!...does harden add power?

I don't see why some of you guys want stopping power back. It was ridiculous enough that 90% of the guys in MW2 ran with stopping power, and made the other 4 perks in the group useless (unless you were doing some bull $% with the tact knife or toobing with danger close/one man army).

You think it'd help in this game, but it'd probably make no difference if the other guy was using it too.

Harden is nice, since there is no such thing as bullet penetration without it (vs MW2 where some penetration is still available). Doesn't really increase power though.

A lil off topic but
Anonymous development sources inside Iowa City-based Budcat Creations phoned into PC Gamer this morning to inform us that instead of developing games this morning, they’re sitting in a bar down the street drinking together and calling friends and family. The reason? When they arrived at work this morning they found security guards outside their office building and “too cheerful

A lil off topic but
Anonymous development sources inside Iowa City-based Budcat Creations phoned into PC Gamer this morning to inform us that instead of developing games this morning, they’re sitting in a bar down the street drinking together and calling friends and family. The reason? When they arrived at work this morning they found security guards outside their office building and “too cheerful

Back
Top Bottom