PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

NT fam.

We gotta learn how to play Domination (On Ground War)

NO1 can see us in TDM (Reg or GW), but we occasionally be gettin %%!%## RAPED by Total Randoms in GW Domination
tired.gif

Anyways, Ill be on sometime this afternoon/evening. Ill try to get a party togther to play Demolition.
lulz, this is why i hate running with you dudes sometimes b.c all ya ever play is tdm (boring)... run some HQ or SnD brahs <33

NT fam.

NO1 can see us in TDM (Reg or GW), but we occasionally be gettin %%!%## RAPED by Total Randoms in GW Domination
tired.gif

Anyways, Ill be on sometime this afternoon/evening. Ill try to get a party togther to play Demolition.
lulz, this is why i hate running with you dudes sometimes b.c all ya ever play is tdm (boring)... run some HQ or SnD brahs <33

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Yo we need to get a demolition match on Nuketown guaranteed 50+ kills . Just went 105-44 with a bunch of bums with the loss. Other team had 2 guys with 100+. They called in like 5 chopper gunners and dogs
30t6p3b.gif

lets get on that *%%% tonight December you down
nerd.gif
Im down fam. I was just on. I signed off but idk.. if i cant sleep ill roll w/ yall... If u see me sign on jus lmk if u got room and/or send me an invite. or we can just try it tmw 
glasses.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Dasignofhell, Jthagreat,DJWesler, & i forgot the other two.. "SON! Theyre throwin rockets!" "They THROWIN ROCKETS!? Oh hell nah. Im out. bye" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 "Nah they aint shootin rockets, they THROWIN em" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Love you guys." "No *+%# right?" "Of course" <3 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good Games tonight fellas...

OH and i FINALLY GOT GHOST PRO! 
pimp.gif

yo im stilling here like yo did this dude judt say this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and G the of course didnt sound real
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT fam.

tired.gif

if everybody but like the last 2 or3 people rush to B we wouldnt have no problems but everybody got to get the extra lil points
grin.gif

and we need people to protect the ones we already got we can win with just 2 of them so make them fools come to us

would it be nice to have all 3? yea but we dont need it to win 

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Yo we need to get a demolition match on Nuketown guaranteed 50+ kills . Just went 105-44 with a bunch of bums with the loss. Other team had 2 guys with 100+. They called in like 5 chopper gunners and dogs
30t6p3b.gif

lets get on that *%%% tonight December you down
nerd.gif
Im down fam. I was just on. I signed off but idk.. if i cant sleep ill roll w/ yall... If u see me sign on jus lmk if u got room and/or send me an invite. or we can just try it tmw 
glasses.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Dasignofhell, Jthagreat,DJWesler, & i forgot the other two.. "SON! Theyre throwin rockets!" "They THROWIN ROCKETS!? Oh hell nah. Im out. bye" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 "Nah they aint shootin rockets, they THROWIN em" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Love you guys." "No *+%# right?" "Of course" <3 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good Games tonight fellas...

OH and i FINALLY GOT GHOST PRO! 
pimp.gif

yo im stilling here like yo did this dude judt say this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and G the of course didnt sound real
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT fam.

tired.gif

if everybody but like the last 2 or3 people rush to B we wouldnt have no problems but everybody got to get the extra lil points
grin.gif

and we need people to protect the ones we already got we can win with just 2 of them so make them fools come to us

would it be nice to have all 3? yea but we dont need it to win 

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

30t6p3b.gif

anyone ever get a gunship towards end of the game and then someone called a helicopter?
i be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I was about to DELETE the NT'ers I was playing against. I had the attack helicopter and chopper but Cas has a chopper up and my dummy teammates refused to shoot him down so I can put in that last ditch work to get us the win.

30t6p3b.gif

anyone ever get a gunship towards end of the game and then someone called a helicopter?
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I was about to DELETE the NT'ers I was playing against. I had the attack helicopter and chopper but Cas has a chopper up and my dummy teammates refused to shoot him down so I can put in that last ditch work to get us the win.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Add me PSN :: Bang_Bang_Ladesh ... Shooting down choppers and dying is what I do best .... I can kill a few people too!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Add me PSN :: Bang_Bang_Ladesh ... Shooting down choppers and dying is what I do best .... I can kill a few people too!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Website is down too, looks like TreyArch folded, MW3 coming out this holiday
pimp.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, before the servers went belly up, I was playing on Array, was doing pretty good, 6-2 until I got caught up in a spawn loop, ended the match 16-15, check out this video, explains exactly what happen to me,�

... doesn't matter what I did, some dude always spawn behind me and murk me�
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sums up my biggest gripe about this game. There seems to be no continuity to it since I'm steady murking someone and then gettin popped from behind (pause) seconds later by the same dude I just killed. And I know Nuketown is small, but getting caught in the back garden area SUUUUUUUCKS!!!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Website is down too, looks like TreyArch folded, MW3 coming out this holiday
pimp.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, before the servers went belly up, I was playing on Array, was doing pretty good, 6-2 until I got caught up in a spawn loop, ended the match 16-15, check out this video, explains exactly what happen to me,�

... doesn't matter what I did, some dude always spawn behind me and murk me�
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sums up my biggest gripe about this game. There seems to be no continuity to it since I'm steady murking someone and then gettin popped from behind (pause) seconds later by the same dude I just killed. And I know Nuketown is small, but getting caught in the back garden area SUUUUUUUCKS!!!

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Anybody unlock ninja pro? Is there a huge difference in sound?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I unlocked ninja pro and I wear turtle beach headphones
As far as hearing the other enemies better with pro on I didn't notice because usually there's a lot of other stuff going on
That might just be me though
For perk 3 i'm good with marathon pro

prestiging is even more costly now than mw2...
unlocking all those pros is a pita

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Anybody unlock ninja pro? Is there a huge difference in sound?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I unlocked ninja pro and I wear turtle beach headphones
As far as hearing the other enemies better with pro on I didn't notice because usually there's a lot of other stuff going on
That might just be me though
For perk 3 i'm good with marathon pro

prestiging is even more costly now than mw2...
unlocking all those pros is a pita

This game is borderline unplayable for me with these connection issues. My K/D looks like Boosts on a good day because of it. 
I think I need to stop playing until they correct it. Its really souring me on the game itself, when it is actually a hell of alot of fun. I just wish companies would stop releasing unfinished/broken/ games, or ones with major issues, word to New Vegas.

This game is borderline unplayable for me with these connection issues. My K/D looks like Boosts on a good day because of it. 
I think I need to stop playing until they correct it. Its really souring me on the game itself, when it is actually a hell of alot of fun. I just wish companies would stop releasing unfinished/broken/ games, or ones with major issues, word to New Vegas.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

!@!%%%+! should release a public beta

!@!%%%+! should release a public beta

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the commando
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the commando
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom