PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh yeah, before the servers went belly up, I was playing on Array, was doing pretty good, 6-2 until I got caught up in a spawn loop, ended the match 16-15, check out this video, explains exactly what happen to me,
I was in the middle of a game going 23-2 with my Chopper and regular helicopter still not used and the servers kicked me out...

I turned the system off and went to sleep.
Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

lulz, this is why i hate running with you dudes sometimes b.c all ya ever play is tdm (boring)... run some HQ or SnD brahs <33
laugh.gif
This is why I barely played with y'all the first couple months I had MW2...a lot of y'all refuse to play anything other than TDM.

Playing with randoms all day is not the business though.
laugh.gif

Getting on in a few...

Oh yeah, before the servers went belly up, I was playing on Array, was doing pretty good, 6-2 until I got caught up in a spawn loop, ended the match 16-15, check out this video, explains exactly what happen to me,
I was in the middle of a game going 23-2 with my Chopper and regular helicopter still not used and the servers kicked me out...

I turned the system off and went to sleep.
Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

lulz, this is why i hate running with you dudes sometimes b.c all ya ever play is tdm (boring)... run some HQ or SnD brahs <33
laugh.gif
This is why I barely played with y'all the first couple months I had MW2...a lot of y'all refuse to play anything other than TDM.

Playing with randoms all day is not the business though.
laugh.gif

Getting on in a few...

i hate running with randoms.... i ALWAYS lose. i mean im not the greatest but i can hold my own but when im on a team with 3 guys going 5-16, im ending up with 12-14 or some stupid close to .500 score.

running with NT is always the win

"Feels good working with proper Villans again" Basher
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

This game is borderline unplayable for me with these connection issues. My K/D looks like Boosts on a good day because of it. 
I think I need to stop playing until they correct it. Its really souring me on the game itself, when it is actually a hell of alot of fun. I just wish companies would stop releasing unfinished/broken/ games, or ones with major issues, word to New Vegas.

!@!%%%+! should release a public beta

They have one.
It dropped on November 9th.

i hate running with randoms.... i ALWAYS lose. i mean im not the greatest but i can hold my own but when im on a team with 3 guys going 5-16, im ending up with 12-14 or some stupid close to .500 score.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

This game is borderline unplayable for me with these connection issues. My K/D looks like Boosts on a good day because of it. 
I think I need to stop playing until they correct it. Its really souring me on the game itself, when it is actually a hell of alot of fun. I just wish companies would stop releasing unfinished/broken/ games, or ones with major issues, word to New Vegas.

!@!%%%+! should release a public beta

They have one.
It dropped on November 9th.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

pimp.gif

This.  I got a .70 w/l ratio #&$@*& around with randoms.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

pimp.gif

This.  I got a .70 w/l ratio #&$@*& around with randoms.
mad.gif

i dont understand how people keep their w/l ratios up in ANY COD ... at the first sign of serious lag i quit ... in past cod's if i saw someone outside of the map i would quit ... i just dont care about w/l as much i guess ... all i want to do is play a straight up game that is relatively smooth ...

i dont understand how people keep their w/l ratios up in ANY COD ... at the first sign of serious lag i quit ... in past cod's if i saw someone outside of the map i would quit ... i just dont care about w/l as much i guess ... all i want to do is play a straight up game that is relatively smooth ...

In this day and age of gaming, betas need to be mandatory. Patches give companies the excuse of releasing a broken game at launch.

In this day and age of gaming, betas need to be mandatory. Patches give companies the excuse of releasing a broken game at launch.

I hate TDM
laugh.gif
seriously the most boring game mode.I never feel like anythings accomplished after winning a TDM.Having objectives FTW!

I hate TDM
laugh.gif
seriously the most boring game mode.I never feel like anythings accomplished after winning a TDM.Having objectives FTW!

connection on this game is frustrating

seems like every time i shoot, the game lags and the framerate gets all choppy

this has the potential to be a good game when they fix the connection and spawn system

connection on this game is frustrating

seems like every time i shoot, the game lags and the framerate gets all choppy

this has the potential to be a good game when they fix the connection and spawn system

Give me about another hour or so to get on. Almost done with this math
grin.gif

We'll run demolition , since some of yall want to and others want to get away from TDM.

Give me about another hour or so to get on. Almost done with this math
grin.gif

We'll run demolition , since some of yall want to and others want to get away from TDM.

Website is down too, looks like TreyArch folded, MW3 coming out this holiday
pimp.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, before the servers went belly up, I was playing on Array, was doing pretty good, 6-2 until I got caught up in a spawn loop, ended the match 16-15, check out this video, explains exactly what happen to me,�

... doesn't matter what I did, some dude always spawn behind me and murk me�
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That dude is just mad that he can't camp. Wants to just sit there staring at one spot and get his kill streaks.
grin.gif

Website is down too, looks like TreyArch folded, MW3 coming out this holiday
pimp.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, before the servers went belly up, I was playing on Array, was doing pretty good, 6-2 until I got caught up in a spawn loop, ended the match 16-15, check out this video, explains exactly what happen to me,�

... doesn't matter what I did, some dude always spawn behind me and murk me�
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That dude is just mad that he can't camp. Wants to just sit there staring at one spot and get his kill streaks.
grin.gif

when and if they fix the spawn yall will find something else about to complain...

i do want stopping power tho!...does harden add power?

when and if they fix the spawn yall will find something else about to complain...

i do want stopping power tho!...does harden add power?

Back
Top Bottom