PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Knife lung looks�
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
It seems like they found the medium between a reg melee and a commando melee.. Its not too bad... 
I'm sure if its too OD tho, and the "community" speaks on it, Treyarch will patch it; since apparently they're so set on listening to the "community" 
grin.gif

Knife lung looks�
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
It seems like they found the medium between a reg melee and a commando melee.. Its not too bad... 
I'm sure if its too OD tho, and the "community" speaks on it, Treyarch will patch it; since apparently they're so set on listening to the "community" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Knife lung looks�
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
That looks like half the range of commando, so I'm not upset, yet. Who knows how great the distance will become once connection disparities come into play, but so far I'm not worried.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Knife lung looks�
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
That looks like half the range of commando, so I'm not upset, yet. Who knows how great the distance will become once connection disparities come into play, but so far I'm not worried.

grin.gif
@ scav and ghost both in the perk 1 slot.

$%#% is wack, I don't like any of the perk 2 slots. Ghost should have been here and warlord(bling) should've been perk 1. 

grin.gif
@ scav and ghost both in the perk 1 slot.

$%#% is wack, I don't like any of the perk 2 slots. Ghost should have been here and warlord(bling) should've been perk 1. 

Copped mine on Wednesday from eBay, I'll be getting it Saturday, $55 shipped
pimp.gif

My PS3 GT is misteralmeida add me I'm going to be the ROY for Black Ops
smokin.gif

Copped mine on Wednesday from eBay, I'll be getting it Saturday, $55 shipped
pimp.gif

My PS3 GT is misteralmeida add me I'm going to be the ROY for Black Ops
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom