PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by HAZE323

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by sole vintage

That commerial was @*##@*% ILL�
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe with the Mamba on his noobtube

Turns out the PS3 version does NOT have regional search.

Someone called out Vahn on Twitter about it.

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Vahn, the people who got a version of PS3 B.O. have shown us there is no regional search, why has Treyarch lied to us?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vahn's response:

Quote:

Platform considerations always a tough issue never explained well in 140 characters. People make mistakes. They don't lie.

you gotta love Microsoft's money bag

Turns out the PS3 version does NOT have regional search.

Someone called out Vahn on Twitter about it.

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Vahn, the people who got a version of PS3 B.O. have shown us there is no regional search, why has Treyarch lied to us?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vahn's response:

Quote:

Platform considerations always a tough issue never explained well in 140 characters. People make mistakes. They don't lie.

you gotta love Microsoft's money bag

^Regional search allows to you only connect to those near your physical location, resulting in a possible better game connection or something.

^Regional search allows to you only connect to those near your physical location, resulting in a possible better game connection or something.

People are really complaining about that knife lunge?

That really wasn't bad at all.

I will say this, though, if the spawns aren't better in Black Ops, I probably won't play it much.

Tell me how I kill a dude and when he comes back and kills me, I can see me killing him on the kill cam........

Worst spawning system in the history of gaming.

Back
Top Bottom