PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I can't *#$###$ wait for this game 
pimp.gif

wooowww this game is coming out at theee worst possible time

2 f'n projects due in a week and we aint even started so we meeting all this week.

procrastination and d bag group members ftl

wooowww this game is coming out at theee worst possible time

2 f'n projects due in a week and we aint even started so we meeting all this week.

procrastination and d bag group members ftl

That's an ill commercial
pimp.gif

I'll hopefully have this tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else cops in Queens post in here and let us know.

That's an ill commercial
pimp.gif

I'll hopefully have this tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else cops in Queens post in here and let us know.

30t6p3b.gif
@ that knife lunge. Have they been listening to ANY of the complaints over MW2?? Glad I'm not getting this game. Because the next time some Dhalsim teleports right through my bullets I'm afraid that I would throw my joypad right at my TV screen in the heat of the moment.

30t6p3b.gif
@ that knife lunge. Have they been listening to ANY of the complaints over MW2?? Glad I'm not getting this game. Because the next time some Dhalsim teleports right through my bullets I'm afraid that I would throw my joypad right at my TV screen in the heat of the moment.

Man I wish I could get this early but I doubt anyone in SA is selling it. No class until tuesday so I guess I'll be playing COD:Money Wasted 2 until monday night
30t6p3b.gif

Man I wish I could get this early but I doubt anyone in SA is selling it. No class until tuesday so I guess I'll be playing COD:Money Wasted 2 until monday night
30t6p3b.gif

anyone in the bronx area could hook me up my place got in to deep S*&%

last year for selling MW2 early
mad.gif

anyone in the bronx area could hook me up my place got in to deep S*&%

last year for selling MW2 early
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom