PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[font=arial, sans-serif]Next one I want to try is the Bad Religion crossbuster... but I can't find a cross out....[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
bad-religion-cross-buster-flag.jpg
[/font]

Real easy to make.

2 Circles and 3 Thin Rectangles.

Use 1 Thin Rectangle to make the cross out and then 2 for the cross.
Perfect. I'm going to try this later today.
Also, I tried Barebones classic.... alot of fun.

Sets killsteaks back to COD4 (3,5,7) and removes attachments and equipment. Had ALOT more fun playing that.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[font=arial, sans-serif]Next one I want to try is the Bad Religion crossbuster... but I can't find a cross out....[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
bad-religion-cross-buster-flag.jpg
[/font]

Real easy to make.

2 Circles and 3 Thin Rectangles.

Use 1 Thin Rectangle to make the cross out and then 2 for the cross.
Perfect. I'm going to try this later today.
Also, I tried Barebones classic.... alot of fun.

Sets killsteaks back to COD4 (3,5,7) and removes attachments and equipment. Had ALOT more fun playing that.

Hey I needs help.

I'm selling my OG 80gb PS3 with 1 DS3 controller, 1 six-axis controller, COD4 (MW1), all the wires etc for $220 on CL.

Some lady emailed me saying she wants to buy it for $210.

I was thinking $220 was a good deal... and $10 is a large 3 topping pizza that I could buy someday.. should I say screw her or accept her offer?

BTW, I got a slim so it's all gravy.. I just need to recoup my money and I don't want to lose too much.

I posted this in the other PS3 too I really need quick feedback so halp me pls.

Hey I needs help.

I'm selling my OG 80gb PS3 with 1 DS3 controller, 1 six-axis controller, COD4 (MW1), all the wires etc for $220 on CL.

I was thinking $220 was a good deal... and $10 is a large 3 topping pizza that I could buy someday.. should I say screw her or accept her offer?

BTW, I got a slim so it's all gravy.. I just need to recoup my money and I don't want to lose too much.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Hey I needs help.

I dont know why but this made me
roll.gif

Sell it man

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

All I gotta say is Black Ops Arcade>>Zombies>>>>>>>TDM and the likes....that is all

where is Black Ops Arcade????? i dont see it in the menu, what is it?

Hey I needs help.

I dont know why but this made me
roll.gif

Sell it man

All I gotta say is Black Ops Arcade>>Zombies>>>>>>>TDM and the likes....that is all

Hey I needs help.

counter offer her $215...this way you can get like 5 toppings and help cover the tip

Hey I needs help.

counter offer her $215...this way you can get like 5 toppings and help cover the tip

LOL if serious.

Actually...

LOL either way, that's hysterical.

LOL if serious.

Actually...

LOL either way, that's hysterical.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Is it me or does the silencer increase the recoil of a gun and therefore decrease accuracy?
its been like that since COD3 OR 4 it also lowers damage

It's A LOT worse than COD4 and MW2 in my opinion. Hell, it's even worse than WaW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Is it me or does the silencer increase the recoil of a gun and therefore decrease accuracy?
its been like that since COD3 OR 4 it also lowers damage

It's A LOT worse than COD4 and MW2 in my opinion. Hell, it's even worse than WaW
laugh.gif

disregard my last post.

I just texted her back to reread the ad. Its cus I just added $220 FIRM PRICE lol. jakes on her lol

she just textd me she'll come pick it up after 5.  im telling u xxxxxxx haha not playin ps3

disregard my last post.

I just texted her back to reread the ad. Its cus I just added $220 FIRM PRICE lol. jakes on her lol

she just textd me she'll come pick it up after 5.  im telling u xxxxxxx haha not playin ps3

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

In the main menu tap L2 R2 to rip out of your restraints and walk to the computer behind you and to your right. Use the computer and type in DOA then hit the enter key.

This takes you to DeadOps Arcade for the first time, you get a trophy, and the game mode is unlocked from now on.

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

In the main menu tap L2 R2 to rip out of your restraints and walk to the computer behind you and to your right. Use the computer and type in DOA then hit the enter key.

This takes you to DeadOps Arcade for the first time, you get a trophy, and the game mode is unlocked from now on.

I got another trophy besides the first one you get when you unlick it while playing the game on my other PSN......It was while i was killing a bunch of zombies.

Cant tell you how i got it tho...it just popped up on the screen.

Taptap, i think im on your friends list(your other PSN ID)....you can probably see it.

I got another trophy besides the first one you get when you unlick it while playing the game on my other PSN......It was while i was killing a bunch of zombies.

Cant tell you how i got it tho...it just popped up on the screen.

Taptap, i think im on your friends list(your other PSN ID)....you can probably see it.

Back
Top Bottom