PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Thanks, I figured that was the case.

Some of you are creative with your emblems.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Grimey

game feels dead man.. peeps aint getting on as much no more
I feel this way too (on the ps3 atleast) 
tired.gif
Finals are coming up. I play a lil when I need a break or can't think of anything to write.
Add me NT.
PSN ID: Protekk_Ya_Neckk

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Grimey

game feels dead man.. peeps aint getting on as much no more
I feel this way too (on the ps3 atleast) 
tired.gif
Finals are coming up. I play a lil when I need a break or can't think of anything to write.
Add me NT.
PSN ID: Protekk_Ya_Neckk

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^let's get another headquarters party later. 
glasses.gif
didnt know "yall" liked headquarters...thats prolly my favorite mode. ill be on later. send invite

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^let's get another headquarters party later. 
glasses.gif
didnt know "yall" liked headquarters...thats prolly my favorite mode. ill be on later. send invite

I need to get at least over 1.0 but I keep gettin stuck in one sided games and I'm usually stuck on the bad end
30t6p3b.gif

Played zombies for like 1+hrs str8 on the same map. Made it to lvl 16
pimp.gif

I need to get at least over 1.0 but I keep gettin stuck in one sided games and I'm usually stuck on the bad end
30t6p3b.gif

Played zombies for like 1+hrs str8 on the same map. Made it to lvl 16
pimp.gif

man !++.. earlier donut and hyper both sent me invites at the same time and i accepted them as i was loading through the main menu and i froze now i cant even get on at all

man !++.. earlier donut and hyper both sent me invites at the same time and i accepted them as i was loading through the main menu and i froze now i cant even get on at all

Don't even sweat it, man.

We were partied up for maybe 10 games and we kept all 6 players maybe once, +@### so annoying.

Plus, I don't know what it is, but Treyarch wont allow me and Illo to be in the same party.

Don't even sweat it, man.

We were partied up for maybe 10 games and we kept all 6 players maybe once, +@### so annoying.

Plus, I don't know what it is, but Treyarch wont allow me and Illo to be in the same party.

I was good until I got booted from the Domination on Cracked. I'm in NYC. When I've partied with you and your boys, I've had all bars.

I was good until I got booted from the Domination on Cracked. I'm in NYC. When I've partied with you and your boys, I've had all bars.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yeh, I never have problems with you, supreme/lelytsl or donut.

When I run with my dudes and invite you guys everything is usually smooth.

When I run with 5 other NT'ers I usually have 1 bar.

@@!%$ $#*%@%% !$%#@+.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yeh, I never have problems with you, supreme/lelytsl or donut.

When I run with my dudes and invite you guys everything is usually smooth.

When I run with 5 other NT'ers I usually have 1 bar.

@@!%$ $#*%@%% !$%#@+.

I always freeze right before the game is about to load up. The little wheel moving on the bottom right shows thats its processing or whatever but it will do that forever. Is this the game or my system? Never had any problems like this before. I then have to quit the game, and doing so takes some time and my ps3 makes that clicking noise once you reset and its as if I turned it off. 

I always freeze right before the game is about to load up. The little wheel moving on the bottom right shows thats its processing or whatever but it will do that forever. Is this the game or my system? Never had any problems like this before. I then have to quit the game, and doing so takes some time and my ps3 makes that clicking noise once you reset and its as if I turned it off. 

Back
Top Bottom