PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Is it me or does the silencer increase the recoil of a gun and therefore decrease accuracy?
its been like that since COD3 OR 4 it also lowers damage

It's A LOT worse than COD4 and MW2 in my opinion. Hell, it's even worse than WaW
laugh.gif
i thought this too but now i have gotten used to it ... glad i wasnt the only one feeling this way ...

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Is it me or does the silencer increase the recoil of a gun and therefore decrease accuracy?
its been like that since COD3 OR 4 it also lowers damage

It's A LOT worse than COD4 and MW2 in my opinion. Hell, it's even worse than WaW
laugh.gif
i thought this too but now i have gotten used to it ... glad i wasnt the only one feeling this way ...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I got another trophy besides the first one you get when you unlick it while playing the game on my other PSN......It was while i was killing a bunch of zombies.

Cant tell you how i got it tho...it just popped up on the screen.

Taptap, i think im on your friends list(your other PSN ID)....you can probably see it.
I'm back using TapTapPull now, the lag has really settled down post-patch for me.

If I jump back on TTP-iRock again I'll accept it.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I got another trophy besides the first one you get when you unlick it while playing the game on my other PSN......It was while i was killing a bunch of zombies.

Cant tell you how i got it tho...it just popped up on the screen.

Taptap, i think im on your friends list(your other PSN ID)....you can probably see it.
I'm back using TapTapPull now, the lag has really settled down post-patch for me.

If I jump back on TTP-iRock again I'll accept it.

Got up to 1.94 the last few days....had a 20-0 --20-1 and a few other nice games recently (i think i was a 1.80-1.84 a week or 2 ago)

Playing with NTers alot, i dont get very many kills each match.  I need a better internet provider.  I pay $60 a month for 16 down and 2 up(for some reason charter communications only lets you get 5UP maximum).

i wish we has FIOS here........that would be soo dope to have

Got up to 1.94 the last few days....had a 20-0 --20-1 and a few other nice games recently (i think i was a 1.80-1.84 a week or 2 ago)

Playing with NTers alot, i dont get very many kills each match.  I need a better internet provider.  I pay $60 a month for 16 down and 2 up(for some reason charter communications only lets you get 5UP maximum).

i wish we has FIOS here........that would be soo dope to have

anyone else ever had a problem getting to the main menu? it's like itll show the scene in the beginning with the chick saying those numbers and then my screen just goes black...

anyone else ever had a problem getting to the main menu? it's like itll show the scene in the beginning with the chick saying those numbers and then my screen just goes black...

Do you lose all your currency if you prestige? What about your players card? If you do lose your currency and not your players card, can you just use up your currency and buy all the emblems before prestiging?

Do you lose all your currency if you prestige? What about your players card? If you do lose your currency and not your players card, can you just use up your currency and buy all the emblems before prestiging?

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

This.
Might as well, because you lose all you cash after prestiging. 

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

This.
Might as well, because you lose all you cash after prestiging. 

Back
Top Bottom