PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I think Black Ops is pretty fun, but it's not as engaging at CoD4.  I don't really feel the same experience I felt with CoD4.  
Nonetheless, I still put in work.

If you guys are up for a CoD4 reunion tourny, let me know.

Alex

I think Black Ops is pretty fun, but it's not as engaging at CoD4.  I don't really feel the same experience I felt with CoD4.  
Nonetheless, I still put in work.

If you guys are up for a CoD4 reunion tourny, let me know.

Alex

The only real issues I have with the game now is being unable to keep a party together and some connection problems. 

I wasn't around when mw2 dropped but from what everyone has been telling me mw2 had the same problems. 

So I figure black ops too will get this fixed. 

Shooting with the black ops weapons has given me a new appreciation for the mw2 weapons.  After maybe 3 weeks of playing black ops...when I went back to playing mw2 for one night I was
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
at how easy it was to aim/kill with the aug bar with grip/stopping power. 

I got my first chopper gunner in mw2 first game back!  I was a very average player in mw2 before black ops but then first game back I went 19-3.  Probably would've been like 30-3 or something if I knew how to use the chopper gunner.  I was like !$! is going on here, how do I use this
roll.gif

So thanks to black ops for teaching me how to aim
pimp.gif

The only real issues I have with the game now is being unable to keep a party together and some connection problems. 

I wasn't around when mw2 dropped but from what everyone has been telling me mw2 had the same problems. 

So I figure black ops too will get this fixed. 

Shooting with the black ops weapons has given me a new appreciation for the mw2 weapons.  After maybe 3 weeks of playing black ops...when I went back to playing mw2 for one night I was
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I got my first chopper gunner in mw2 first game back!  I was a very average player in mw2 before black ops but then first game back I went 19-3.  Probably would've been like 30-3 or something if I knew how to use the chopper gunner.  I was like !$! is going on here, how do I use this
roll.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This game is unplayable without 2 or 3 other people in your party.. The average player sucks.. Just had to shut my ps3 off because dudes shooting at me instead of the other team
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This game is unplayable without 2 or 3 other people in your party.. The average player sucks.. Just had to shut my ps3 off because dudes shooting at me instead of the other team
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I agree. I played with these two jokes and their combined K/D was 7/46.
Sent them the standard "n00b" message.

laugh.gif

Alex

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I agree. I played with these two jokes and their combined K/D was 7/46.
Sent them the standard "n00b" message.

laugh.gif

Alex

Originally Posted by amel223

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Further proof that
Originally Posted by pootaing

but i think that infinity ward went the way of selling a more noob friendly game than it was trying to cater to its following

black ops is 5012401203123 times more balanced...
It take more skill to be "good" in this game than MW2. Once they fix the party/lag/glitch issues, the game will be even that much better. The knifing lunge needs to get fixed up a bit too...a lil' too commando'$%% right now.
30t6p3b.gif
I almost never go for knife kills so that gets me in trouble sometimes in close battles. Then when I do go for knifes...it seems like 80% of the time I miss.
alien.gif

Checked my KD on BO yesterday and I'm at 2.25 with less playtime than most of you...I left MW2 with a KD of 2.23. Found that interesting.

Boost I'm getting on now.

Originally Posted by amel223

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Further proof that
Originally Posted by pootaing

but i think that infinity ward went the way of selling a more noob friendly game than it was trying to cater to its following

black ops is 5012401203123 times more balanced...
It take more skill to be "good" in this game than MW2. Once they fix the party/lag/glitch issues, the game will be even that much better. The knifing lunge needs to get fixed up a bit too...a lil' too commando'$%% right now.
30t6p3b.gif
I almost never go for knife kills so that gets me in trouble sometimes in close battles. Then when I do go for knifes...it seems like 80% of the time I miss.
alien.gif

Checked my KD on BO yesterday and I'm at 2.25 with less playtime than most of you...I left MW2 with a KD of 2.23. Found that interesting.

Boost I'm getting on now.

Back
Top Bottom