PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Boost... PS3 froze. 
indifferent.gif

I'll be on later. Gotta make some dinner.
Aight, ill be on in like 20.

K just went on Mw2 again for a match
Ran a "Black Ops" type class

"Scavenger, Cold Blooded, and Sit Rep"

Silenced Scar-H

UAV, Harrier, Ac130

23-1 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Death=Noobtube 
eyes.gif

I just realized how useful UAV is on Mw2, cuz everyone usually runs Stopping Power or Danger Close & the Unlimited Claymores and %#@+ made SitRep useful as hell too... 

K just went on Mw2 again for a match
Ran a "Black Ops" type class

"Scavenger, Cold Blooded, and Sit Rep"

Silenced Scar-H

UAV, Harrier, Ac130

23-1 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Death=Noobtube 
eyes.gif

I just realized how useful UAV is on Mw2, cuz everyone usually runs Stopping Power or Danger Close & the Unlimited Claymores and %#@+ made SitRep useful as hell too... 

For me, extended mags and slight of hand cancel each other out. I only keep extended mags just so I don't reload as much but I have that habit of reloading after every kill so I just keep slight of hand on. Red Dot helps me out more.

We played one game of TDM on WMD and this dude Burrack is up on the ladder on the back of the map with the M60 extended mags I empty my clip and he's still up there shooting and ended up mowing me down
laugh.gif

For me, extended mags and slight of hand cancel each other out. I only keep extended mags just so I don't reload as much but I have that habit of reloading after every kill so I just keep slight of hand on. Red Dot helps me out more.

We played one game of TDM on WMD and this dude Burrack is up on the ladder on the back of the map with the M60 extended mags I empty my clip and he's still up there shooting and ended up mowing me down
laugh.gif

Word, i guess its just the satisfaction knowing your throwing more bullets then the other guy who needs to reload haha.

Dont you guys love it when you get in that mode. After a few games of warming up, and especially playing with the same dudes in the lobby picking up on what guns, playing style and routes their using; Every shot feels so on point, no wasted bullets or equipment, Sights locked for headshots, quicker knifes, your just in the perfect flow of the map not even needing to look at the radar as much, cuz you already know where they are going to respawn. Next thing you know 1 minute in the game you got dogs waiting to be unleashed...Beast

Word, i guess its just the satisfaction knowing your throwing more bullets then the other guy who needs to reload haha.

Dont you guys love it when you get in that mode. After a few games of warming up, and especially playing with the same dudes in the lobby picking up on what guns, playing style and routes their using; Every shot feels so on point, no wasted bullets or equipment, Sights locked for headshots, quicker knifes, your just in the perfect flow of the map not even needing to look at the radar as much, cuz you already know where they are going to respawn. Next thing you know 1 minute in the game you got dogs waiting to be unleashed...Beast

Originally Posted by Proshares

I saw Poo and Wbasco just running in circles and diving around for a good 15 seconds in the sniper match trying to kill each other
laugh.gif

ain't no way in hell i was winning that sniper match...floppin' all over the backyard was a go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i did win one of the knifing matches though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I saw Poo and Wbasco just running in circles and diving around for a good 15 seconds in the sniper match trying to kill each other
laugh.gif

ain't no way in hell i was winning that sniper match...floppin' all over the backyard was a go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i did win one of the knifing matches though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess i have to give the AUG a try but any sights on my weapons i cannot F with. Those things are a distraction.  

MPL w grip

Lightweight pro
Marathon pro
Sleight of hand pro

Nova gas
Camera Spike
Semtex

Has to be one of the fastest and most efficient classes for me right now
grin.gif

I guess i have to give the AUG a try but any sights on my weapons i cannot F with. Those things are a distraction.  

MPL w grip

Lightweight pro
Marathon pro
Sleight of hand pro

Nova gas
Camera Spike
Semtex

Has to be one of the fastest and most efficient classes for me right now
grin.gif

hmmm camera spike...might have to give it a shot. The motion detector rather, works more like a mini uav for a wider area than just a door entrance. Plus you keep your standard radar

Holla at me when you guys are playing single gun type matches
laugh.gif
those are too fun

hmmm camera spike...might have to give it a shot. The motion detector rather, works more like a mini uav for a wider area than just a door entrance. Plus you keep your standard radar

laugh.gif
those are too fun

Word.

I never use pistols so I never realized that it had the attachment to make it fully automatic. TOUGH.

Word.

I never use pistols so I never realized that it had the attachment to make it fully automatic. TOUGH.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

laugh.gif
those are too fun

Beats the odds of you getting shot at from behind on Nuketown from a "sudden" spawn system change 9 times out of 10
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom