PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Yo idk if you guys watch this show that was on cartoon network or not but its called fosters home for imaginary friends and they have funny carachters that are easy to make for a black ops playercard .. look them up!

I made Bloo
tongue.gif

Yo idk if you guys watch this show that was on cartoon network or not but its called fosters home for imaginary friends and they have funny carachters that are easy to make for a black ops playercard .. look them up!

I made Bloo
tongue.gif

Why give dudes flak but not extra bullet damage? It's insane how this game rewards defense instead of offense. I could lay a dude out in 2-3 bullets in MW2, in this game, it takes at least 4-5 and if they have a flak, 6-7 in Black Ops.

Don't get me started again on the spawn points, I though it was fixed but the spawn points change sooo rapidly FAST in this game. Got me screaming 'SPAWN POINT CHANGE TURN AROUND %+*@**'. !#*% is dumb annoying, especially on Jungle, jebus Treyarch can't you let the spawns work on opposites of the map? Let dudes run they *!# over and kill me, not spawn a dude behind me so he can knife me.

Why give dudes flak but not extra bullet damage? It's insane how this game rewards defense instead of offense. I could lay a dude out in 2-3 bullets in MW2, in this game, it takes at least 4-5 and if they have a flak, 6-7 in Black Ops.

Don't get me started again on the spawn points, I though it was fixed but the spawn points change sooo rapidly FAST in this game. Got me screaming 'SPAWN POINT CHANGE TURN AROUND %+*@**'. !#*% is dumb annoying, especially on Jungle, jebus Treyarch can't you let the spawns work on opposites of the map? Let dudes run they *!# over and kill me, not spawn a dude behind me so he can knife me.

Anybooy got that video posted earlier with dude rockin the flack jacket taking dumb bullets and r/c cars and STILL ALIVE?!

Anybooy got that video posted earlier with dude rockin the flack jacket taking dumb bullets and r/c cars and STILL ALIVE?!

Originally Posted by derrty6232

The motion censor can't pick up someone that has ghost pro on, right?
It can.
I just recently found out that Ghost Pro isnt immune to the blackbird either ...

I always thought it u were if u had Ghost Pro but i just read that it doesnt.. 

The motion censor can't pick up someone that has ghost pro on, right?
It can.
I just recently found out that Ghost Pro isnt immune to the blackbird either ...

I always thought it u were if u had Ghost Pro but i just read that it doesnt.. 

^Just read that you don't show up on the motion sensor if you have hacker pro on
pimp.gif

I'm reading all kinds of different opinions about ghost pro and the blackbird. I guess I'll try it on split screen later and see what happens...

^Just read that you don't show up on the motion sensor if you have hacker pro on
pimp.gif

I'm reading all kinds of different opinions about ghost pro and the blackbird. I guess I'll try it on split screen later and see what happens...

I need to run Hacker Pro more.. Im sick of dying from claymores & by corner campers sittin by their motion sensors 
All i really use as a green perk is Marathon Pro

I need to run Hacker Pro more.. Im sick of dying from claymores & by corner campers sittin by their motion sensors 
All i really use as a green perk is Marathon Pro

pimp.gif

I thought blackbird showed everyone including people running ghost pro which is why I thought it was 
pimp.gif
 & for some reason I thought having ghost pro meant dogs wouldn't attack me. I remember I stood there once to see and got jumped on by the dog 
laugh.gif

Now that everyone is pretty much settled in. What's everyone's most used class & killstreak set up?

Commando w/ red dot & extended mags

Asp w/ dual wield

Semtex / flash / claymore

Ghost Pro

Warlord Pro

Hacker Pro

Spy Plane

Napalm or Mortars

Chopper

pimp.gif

I thought blackbird showed everyone including people running ghost pro which is why I thought it was 
pimp.gif
 & for some reason I thought having ghost pro meant dogs wouldn't attack me. I remember I stood there once to see and got jumped on by the dog 
laugh.gif

Now that everyone is pretty much settled in. What's everyone's most used class & killstreak set up?

Commando w/ red dot & extended mags

Asp w/ dual wield

Semtex / flash / claymore

Ghost Pro

Warlord Pro

Hacker Pro

Spy Plane

Napalm or Mortars

Chopper

I use different guns for each map.

Perks:

Scavenger Pro
Warlord Pro
Hacker Pro

I was running Ghost Pro with silenced weapons every match up until 2-3 days ago, but silencers weaken your gun way too much in this game.

Had to switch things up.

Back
Top Bottom