PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

hmmm camera spike...might have to give it a shot. The motion detector rather, works more like a mini uav for a wider area than just a door entrance. Plus you keep your standard radar

Holla at me when you guys are playing single gun type matches
laugh.gif
those are too fun

Beats the odds of you getting shot at from behind on Nuketown from a "sudden" spawn system change 9 times out of 10
laugh.gif

Speaking of nuketown, i've found that what works for me is sitting just outside the FRONT doors of each house on their spawn side with a silencer. Dudes run out right in front of you all day, then when the spawn changes go to the other side...easy way to get the SRT

Speaking of nuketown, i've found that what works for me is sitting just outside the FRONT doors of each house on their spawn side with a silencer. Dudes run out right in front of you all day, then when the spawn changes go to the other side...easy way to get the SRT

This 

This 

havent even touch the camera spike. i actually hacked a few and still ended up getting shot in the back cuz they had it set up at a stupid angle smh

havent even touch the camera spike. i actually hacked a few and still ended up getting shot in the back cuz they had it set up at a stupid angle smh

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

This 

laugh.gif
ya sounds cheap but against randoms its funny. Had a couple flawless games with it

Bout to be on in a few..WRRK!

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

This 

laugh.gif
ya sounds cheap but against randoms its funny. Had a couple flawless games with it

Bout to be on in a few..WRRK!

i started seeing dudes camp behind the desk and boxes where b is...dude sat there picking everyone off thru the boxes, everytime i tried to noob him or semtex him it would only do damage

i started seeing dudes camp behind the desk and boxes where b is...dude sat there picking everyone off thru the boxes, everytime i tried to noob him or semtex him it would only do damage

Prolly had on the Flack Jacket.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
@ the dudes who be hiding behind the bunk beds with a claymore in front of the door

Prolly had on the Flack Jacket.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
@ the dudes who be hiding behind the bunk beds with a claymore in front of the door

The motion censor can't pick up someone that has ghost pro on, right?

For some reason, the suppressor makes pistols (especially the CZ257 or whatever the unclassified one is) a lot easier for me to use. When they're unsuppressed, they're garbage, they just shoot everywhere or something...

pimp.gif
@ booby-trapping enemy care packages.

30t6p3b.gif
@ last stand, it's way too crazy in this game, I get killed by last stand guys all the damn time, it's like their pistol gets stronger and the hit surface area is doubled... It was so bad one time, I saw a guy laying down on his stomach prone facing away from me, I shot him in the back about 4 times, he gets sent to last stand and during that animation, he does a complete 180 ends up on his back facing me, lets off 2 or 3 shots and kills me... then I get an assist because my teammate killed him....
sick.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif

The motion censor can't pick up someone that has ghost pro on, right?

For some reason, the suppressor makes pistols (especially the CZ257 or whatever the unclassified one is) a lot easier for me to use. When they're unsuppressed, they're garbage, they just shoot everywhere or something...

pimp.gif
@ booby-trapping enemy care packages.

30t6p3b.gif
@ last stand, it's way too crazy in this game, I get killed by last stand guys all the damn time, it's like their pistol gets stronger and the hit surface area is doubled... It was so bad one time, I saw a guy laying down on his stomach prone facing away from me, I shot him in the back about 4 times, he gets sent to last stand and during that animation, he does a complete 180 ends up on his back facing me, lets off 2 or 3 shots and kills me... then I get an assist because my teammate killed him....
sick.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif

Or you got the dudes who stay on top of the top bunk waiting for people to stroll in there
laugh.gif

I hate posting in this thread at work, I'm about to skip the gym and run home to play
laugh.gif

Or you got the dudes who stay on top of the top bunk waiting for people to stroll in there
laugh.gif

I hate posting in this thread at work, I'm about to skip the gym and run home to play
laugh.gif

what prestige yall dudes on? i havent been on in a min so idk whos good or what not..

but when i get back home ill start the beasting sessions to get ready for the season
pimp.gif

what prestige yall dudes on? i havent been on in a min so idk whos good or what not..

but when i get back home ill start the beasting sessions to get ready for the season
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom