PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Them dogs had me shook back in WaW. Literally had me %$$$ myself when they would chase me. I can tell if I eventually cop this game I'll be having nightmares about them things
30t6p3b.gif

lol: no one noticed that the video is sped up? That's why the dogs are high pitched.

lol: no one noticed that the video is sped up? That's why the dogs are high pitched.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wondering what's the best size TV for this game ? 37 inch or 42 inch ? I play MW2 on my 32 inch and i don't really like it

i play on a 52 inch hdtv
@@+$! big as #$%
i recommend the 42 inch tho

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wondering what's the best size TV for this game ? 37 inch or 42 inch ? I play MW2 on my 32 inch and i don't really like it

i play on a 52 inch hdtv
@@+$! big as #$%
i recommend the 42 inch tho

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

whats the purpose of dogs? and why do they sound like puppys?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This made me LOL for some reason
jthagreat wrote:
The aerial killstreaks looked very cartoonish...or was that cause of the board?

its cause of the map.. Nuketown is supposed to look cartoonish! but then again i stil sorta feel like the graphics arent as good as mw2... but only by a little..
His diabolical Majesty wrote:
Guess I'm the only one who noticed that the video was sped up when the dogs came out? Which is why they're running so fast and sound that way.

Didnt notice that. Good eye..
4 DAYS EVERYONE!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

whats the purpose of dogs? and why do they sound like puppys?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This made me LOL for some reason
jthagreat wrote:

its cause of the map.. Nuketown is supposed to look cartoonish! but then again i stil sorta feel like the graphics arent as good as mw2... but only by a little..
His diabolical Majesty wrote:
Guess I'm the only one who noticed that the video was sped up when the dogs came out? Which is why they're running so fast and sound that way.

Didnt notice that. Good eye..
4 DAYS EVERYONE!

SweetSneakerSwag || lrredsoxfan06 || Brady || PS3

After reading a good portion of this, I think MW2 is going to end up staying better than Black Ops, IMO.

My first Call of Duty was, admittedly, MW2. I have never even played World at War, but the whole zombie thing is odd to me. Black Ops killstreaks don't even include nukes; *@% is that?!

On a positive note, the perks are better. Scavenger, Hardened and Marathon!!

I pre-ordered Black Ops, so I still plan to cop and destroy people, LOL. 
wink.gif
happy.gif

Are there going to be tournaments for this, just like MW2?  If so, when are they going to start?  Are there going to be tournaments for money?

If not, provide feedback on who would be interested in playing in a tournament for free?  For money?

..trying to start something uppp!!
smokin.gif

SweetSneakerSwag || lrredsoxfan06 || Brady || PS3

After reading a good portion of this, I think MW2 is going to end up staying better than Black Ops, IMO.

My first Call of Duty was, admittedly, MW2. I have never even played World at War, but the whole zombie thing is odd to me. Black Ops killstreaks don't even include nukes; *@% is that?!

On a positive note, the perks are better. Scavenger, Hardened and Marathon!!

I pre-ordered Black Ops, so I still plan to cop and destroy people, LOL. 
wink.gif
happy.gif

Are there going to be tournaments for this, just like MW2?  If so, when are they going to start?  Are there going to be tournaments for money?

If not, provide feedback on who would be interested in playing in a tournament for free?  For money?

..trying to start something uppp!!
smokin.gif

no nukes is a good thing. Nothing worse than watching your team get mauled by a CG/AC-130 because they decided to respawn without cold blooded then see/hear the countdown start up.
or knowing that the other team is boosting and not being able to go over there.

no nukes is a good thing. Nothing worse than watching your team get mauled by a CG/AC-130 because they decided to respawn without cold blooded then see/hear the countdown start up.

Also, Nukes were one of the main reasons people boosted. Good riddance, IMO. Play Nuketown if you get your rocks off to Nuke drops. 

Also, Nukes were one of the main reasons people boosted. Good riddance, IMO. Play Nuketown if you get your rocks off to Nuke drops. 

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

THIS

THIS

Originally Posted by jthagreat

The whole game looks cartoonish IMO, thats why I'm skeptical on purchasing.. Used my hookup to get it for a friend so I can see if its worth it
laugh.gif
, ill find out today

Originally Posted by jthagreat

The whole game looks cartoonish IMO, thats why I'm skeptical on purchasing.. Used my hookup to get it for a friend so I can see if its worth it
laugh.gif
, ill find out today

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

As far as respawning withOUT cold-blooded, don't play with people who suck.  If I'm playing with a class that doesn't have cold-blooded and someone on the opposing team earns a CG or AC-130, I'll switch to my launcher class.  Either that or someone on my team will already have a launcher class and will let the rest of the team know they gon' shoot it down.

As far as boosting, who cares?  Do you.  If it's that annoying, where people boost OD or are hacking just to get Nukes, back out.  Lames don't deserve friends, LOL.
laugh.gif

Personally, I think nukes are a good additive to the game.  It's more or less the be all end all of a specific game, no pun intended.  Makes you want to earn them that much more.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

As far as respawning withOUT cold-blooded, don't play with people who suck.  If I'm playing with a class that doesn't have cold-blooded and someone on the opposing team earns a CG or AC-130, I'll switch to my launcher class.  Either that or someone on my team will already have a launcher class and will let the rest of the team know they gon' shoot it down.

As far as boosting, who cares?  Do you.  If it's that annoying, where people boost OD or are hacking just to get Nukes, back out.  Lames don't deserve friends, LOL.
laugh.gif

Personally, I think nukes are a good additive to the game.  It's more or less the be all end all of a specific game, no pun intended.  Makes you want to earn them that much more.

Back
Top Bottom