PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

LOL @ how quick those dogs move.

LOL @ how pathetic those dogs sound.

Originally Posted by gil23

wait..... they have a community?
laugh.gif

Of course they do.

Guess I'm the only one who noticed that the video was sped up when the dogs came out? Which is why they're running so fast and sound that way.

Guess I'm the only one who noticed that the video was sped up when the dogs came out? Which is why they're running so fast and sound that way.

All the killstreaks look like modify version of Modern Warfare 2 kill streak, straight up NO innovation. Sup with them mutts? Dog bark softer than charmin.

All the killstreaks look like modify version of Modern Warfare 2 kill streak, straight up NO innovation. Sup with them mutts? Dog bark softer than charmin.

Wondering what's the best size TV for this game ? 37 inch or 42 inch ? I play MW2 on my 32 inch and i don't really like it

Wondering what's the best size TV for this game ? 37 inch or 42 inch ? I play MW2 on my 32 inch and i don't really like it

Not sure if yall are serious with those dogs comments, but if you didn't notice they move and sound like that because the footage has been sped up.

Not sure if yall are serious with those dogs comments, but if you didn't notice they move and sound like that because the footage has been sped up.

Them dogs had me shook back in WaW. Literally had me %$$$ myself when they would chase me. I can tell if I eventually cop this game I'll be having nightmares about them things
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom