PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

my cousin was invincible yesterday ... but he couldnt kill anyone either ... he was running around the map going straight up to people and they would get in a never ending battle ... no damage was incurred on either side but when i ran up i could damage and take damage ... the weirdest thing but kind of cool ...

my cousin was invincible yesterday ... but he couldnt kill anyone either ... he was running around the map going straight up to people and they would get in a never ending battle ... no damage was incurred on either side but when i ran up i could damage and take damage ... the weirdest thing but kind of cool ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everytime I play against some dudes who have ++$$ like 45-8 in a match ... I say "You must be a Niketalk !!%%+" ... Till date, everyone says, what's that?

My KDR is ++$$ cause I dont take the game "that serious", but I love playing against good people, and cracking jokes the whole +**++%! time ...

I crashed some NT game free-4-all the other night and dudes wer ejust using shotguns .. I came in there w/ the Commando and I heard "look @ this !!%%+ Bang_bang"
laugh.gif

PSN :: Bang_Bang_ladesh ..... I'll be on this weekend, I have too much studying to do until Saturday.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everytime I play against some dudes who have ++$$ like 45-8 in a match ... I say "You must be a Niketalk !!%%+" ... Till date, everyone says, what's that?

My KDR is ++$$ cause I dont take the game "that serious", but I love playing against good people, and cracking jokes the whole +**++%! time ...

I crashed some NT game free-4-all the other night and dudes wer ejust using shotguns .. I came in there w/ the Commando and I heard "look @ this !!%%+ Bang_bang"
laugh.gif

PSN :: Bang_Bang_ladesh ..... I'll be on this weekend, I have too much studying to do until Saturday.
sick.gif

I still can't believe that the patch did nothing about the party connectivity.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif

I'm never buying a treyarch game again...

I still can't believe that the patch did nothing about the party connectivity.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif

I'm never buying a treyarch game again...

I have a question about the NAT type......Does this still apply if i have the modem to the router and the ps3 connected to the router by ethernet and NOT the wireless connection???

I have a question about the NAT type......Does this still apply if i have the modem to the router and the ps3 connected to the router by ethernet and NOT the wireless connection???

The commando is a different gun without a silencer...  

btw i LOVE dual mags.. i think i use it on every gun except for my sniper rifle

1 Final left. Then going home and signing on....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The commando is a different gun without a silencer...  

btw i LOVE dual mags.. i think i use it on every gun except for my sniper rifle

1 Final left. Then going home and signing on....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Not sure, I'm at work, will try later when I get back to the house at night.

We should be able to run a 9 player groundwar party with NO PROBLEMS...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^this made me laugh. Came home for lunch, in the 40 minutes i was on...played 2 matches, froze once
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

^this made me laugh. Came home for lunch, in the 40 minutes i was on...played 2 matches, froze once
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

^yeah that's the problem, we are SUPPOSED to be able to run a 9 player party after that patch, but we clearly can't.
laugh.gif

^yeah that's the problem, we are SUPPOSED to be able to run a 9 player party after that patch, but we clearly can't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

June......Stop the dual screen $!#! man!!!!!!!!!!! 

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

it should be open then and should have 4 green bars...but ive played with people who play connected and they have the same 3 green bars i have playing wireless

it should be open then and should have 4 green bars...but ive played with people who play connected and they have the same 3 green bars i have playing wireless

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

My bad for taking an extra lobby spot yo. I'd rather have my homeboy play as my guest rather than on my name
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom