PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^Not sure, I'm at work, will try later when I get back to the house at night.

We should be able to run a 9 player groundwar party with NO PROBLEMS...

^this made me laugh. Came home for lunch, in the 40 minutes i was on...played 2 matches, froze once
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

June......Stop the dual screen $!#! man!!!!!!!!!!! 
My bad for taking an extra lobby spot yo. I'd rather have my homeboy play as my guest rather than on my name
grin.gif

Ah ok
laugh.gif
 thought you were home having problems from your previous post.

If it doesn't run well tonight, I could always go to bed a little earlier
eyes.gif

Ah ok
laugh.gif
 thought you were home having problems from your previous post.

If it doesn't run well tonight, I could always go to bed a little earlier
eyes.gif

$+#% Treyarch..im never buying a Treyarch game again..its been a month an you still cant fix this %$%*?!?

Spawns are still terrible and the frame rate still sucks.

How does a game freeze my PS3 up and sign me out of PSN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$%* is laughable

Say what you want about MW2 but it was the better game...better graphics, better engine, smoother gameplay, BEST hit detection...jus overall more fun.

Infinity Ward please come back
tired.gif

$+#% Treyarch..im never buying a Treyarch game again..its been a month an you still cant fix this %$%*?!?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$%* is laughable

Say what you want about MW2 but it was the better game...better graphics, better engine, smoother gameplay, BEST hit detection...jus overall more fun.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$%* is laughable

tired.gif
mw > mw2 > black ops > waw.

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$%* is laughable

tired.gif
mw > mw2 > black ops > waw.

The most RIDICULOUS thing happened today.. I stick a guy with a semtex and he goes into last stand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. If it wasnt on the kill cam dudes wouldnt of believed me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ that clown we were playing against.. " Yo.. _ ... _.. Yo... Listen " .. " FOH, u tryna rap _ ?"
laugh.gif

The most RIDICULOUS thing happened today.. I stick a guy with a semtex and he goes into last stand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. If it wasnt on the kill cam dudes wouldnt of believed me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ that clown we were playing against.. " Yo.. _ ... _.. Yo... Listen " .. " FOH, u tryna rap _ ?"
laugh.gif

You need to upload that joint to your file share.

Last stand is CRAZY in this game...

The craziest last stand got in MW1 and 2 was that you got an assist because you sent a @$%%! to last stand and your teammate finished him off.
In BO, you can send a @$%%! to last stand and he can kill you with ease... I'm going to start using last stand just to piss %+*!@! off.

The craziest last stand got in MW1 and 2 was that you got an assist because you sent a @$%%! to last stand and your teammate finished him off.
In BO, you can send a @$%%! to last stand and he can kill you with ease... I'm going to start using last stand just to piss %+*!@! off.

land stand in this game is broken, people report getting downed and going into god mode, or having their primary weapon out while in last stand .

land stand in this game is broken, people report getting downed and going into god mode, or having their primary weapon out while in last stand .

I think theres something wrong with my file share??? Whenever I go to theatre all of the matches are shaded like I cant select them

I think theres something wrong with my file share??? Whenever I go to theatre all of the matches are shaded like I cant select them

Back
Top Bottom