PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

the semtex thing x last stand happens in mw2

but i hate black ops last stands...in mw2 you would drop in last stand and have to aim, in black ops you drop in last stand with your pistol out already and already looking at the guy who dropped you

the semtex thing x last stand happens in mw2

but i hate black ops last stands...in mw2 you would drop in last stand and have to aim, in black ops you drop in last stand with your pistol out already and already looking at the guy who dropped you

AK74 Bullet damage seems mad inconsistent. Some times 3-5 will do the trick and other times I've dumped a clip and had to switch to my 2nd gun to finish the job.

AK74 Bullet damage seems mad inconsistent. Some times 3-5 will do the trick and other times I've dumped a clip and had to switch to my 2nd gun to finish the job.

Originally Posted by henz0

The most RIDICULOUS thing happened today.. I stick a guy with a semtex and he goes into last stand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. If it wasnt on the kill cam dudes wouldnt of believed me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ that clown we were playing against.. " Yo.. _ ... _.. Yo... Listen " .. " FOH, u tryna rap _ ?"
laugh.gif
That was too funny. I had to do a double take like "did that really happen?" Mac was gettin' ready to bust that freestyle
roll.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

The most RIDICULOUS thing happened today.. I stick a guy with a semtex and he goes into last stand
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. If it wasnt on the kill cam dudes wouldnt of believed me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ that clown we were playing against.. " Yo.. _ ... _.. Yo... Listen " .. " FOH, u tryna rap _ ?"
laugh.gif
That was too funny. I had to do a double take like "did that really happen?" Mac was gettin' ready to bust that freestyle
roll.gif

I swear last stand gives them stopping power and pain killer. If someone's in last stand halfway across the map I should be able to put one bullet in him and kill him with my commando instead of him laying there and killing me. It used to be funny as hell in MW2 when you put a claymore next to someone in last stand 
laugh.gif

I swear last stand gives them stopping power and pain killer. If someone's in last stand halfway across the map I should be able to put one bullet in him and kill him with my commando instead of him laying there and killing me. It used to be funny as hell in MW2 when you put a claymore next to someone in last stand 
laugh.gif

About to get my PS3 and BO tmrw.

Need some suggestions for a PSN name. Somthing involving James or Jay. This is becoming much harder than I ever anticipated.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

About to get my PS3 and BO tmrw.

Need some suggestions for a PSN name. Somthing involving James or Jay. This is becoming much harder than I ever anticipated.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I remember putting a guy in last stand with my sniper he turns around and shoots me with his pistol from clear across the map.  I was stunned.  I deserved that L tho.

One of you guys sent me an invite again and I didn't see it in time again
frown.gif

I remember putting a guy in last stand with my sniper he turns around and shoots me with his pistol from clear across the map.  I was stunned.  I deserved that L tho.

One of you guys sent me an invite again and I didn't see it in time again
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom