PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Sheeet I was a lil rusty for the 3 games I played
laugh.gif

K.... WHY THE $%*@ WERE THERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE out of out WHOLE TEAM GOIN TO B from the start!?
What? u need that extra XP? 
indifferent.gif
 WEN UR #@*%+% LEVEL 50 ALREADY AND SEE NO BENEFIT IN CAPTURING A 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

WE NEED 1 PERSON AT OUR SPAWN FLAG AND EVERYONE ELSE GOIN TO B. 

Pissed me off man... 

K.... WHY THE $%*@ WERE THERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE out of out WHOLE TEAM GOIN TO B from the start!?
What? u need that extra XP? 
indifferent.gif
 WEN UR #@*%+% LEVEL 50 ALREADY AND SEE NO BENEFIT IN CAPTURING A 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

WE NEED 1 PERSON AT OUR SPAWN FLAG AND EVERYONE ELSE GOIN TO B. 

Pissed me off man... 

I was playing GT and saw mad nters signed off at the same time, what happened? Yall had a bad game and everyone rage turned off their ps3?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I was playing GT and saw mad nters signed off at the same time, what happened? Yall had a bad game and everyone rage turned off their ps3?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Y'all _'s need to stop playing so much TDM. When the season/playoffs rolls around and some objective games like Domination and Headquarters come up...dudes are gonna be lost as +!%%.

We did start on one of the worst spawns + worst maps in the game tho'...but those 2 L's were unacceptable.

Y'all _'s need to stop playing so much TDM. When the season/playoffs rolls around and some objective games like Domination and Headquarters come up...dudes are gonna be lost as +!%%.

We did start on one of the worst spawns + worst maps in the game tho'...but those 2 L's were unacceptable.

Those dudes had it figured out. Camped out and they all laid claymores at B, camped out at the house by C and laid claymores around the entrances. Took forever just to flank em. Then they started spawning right in front of us at A. When we finally caught C, I put my sentry gun in the corner and there were about 3 or 4 of us there and a dude spawns right in the broken house next door and takes the sentry gun out. You gotta go at C on crisis, trapping them at B makes it a whole lot easier to stay around the entrance going to A and the warehouse in the back near C to keep them at bay.

Those dudes had it figured out. Camped out and they all laid claymores at B, camped out at the house by C and laid claymores around the entrances. Took forever just to flank em. Then they started spawning right in front of us at A. When we finally caught C, I put my sentry gun in the corner and there were about 3 or 4 of us there and a dude spawns right in the broken house next door and takes the sentry gun out. You gotta go at C on crisis, trapping them at B makes it a whole lot easier to stay around the entrance going to A and the warehouse in the back near C to keep them at bay.

Im down for running whatever. It's just whoever I joing, they usually just run TDM by default. I agree, though, DSK. We should all start running more S&D, Domination, ect.
COD4 days we use to always run HQ more than anything. 

Im down for running whatever. It's just whoever I joing, they usually just run TDM by default. I agree, though, DSK. We should all start running more S&D, Domination, ect.
COD4 days we use to always run HQ more than anything. 

Same here, I'm down to run w/e game mode. I'll host if needed. Domination I'm pretty comfortable with but I literally haven't played any other game mode as yet.

Same here, I'm down to run w/e game mode. I'll host if needed. Domination I'm pretty comfortable with but I literally haven't played any other game mode as yet.

The season needs to get here now.

I miss the competiveness
laugh.gif
I can see it here right now

And I miss y'all <3

The season needs to get here now.

I miss the competiveness
laugh.gif
I can see it here right now

And I miss y'all <3

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

From what i can tell from playin earlier with Henz and company
Yep.

I HATE THE %%!#$! PANIC KNIFE MAN! I HATE HATE IT HATE IT

I much rather deal with 2nd chance than this commando knifing $#+!... 

But if u use 2nd chance u'r GHEY

Son i've been saying that. Yes sometimes it's panic and i guess it's understandable but some use it as their short range weapon. 
indifferent.gif

What they should do is make it that you have to hold the Up button as you knife

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

From what i can tell from playin earlier with Henz and company
Yep.

I HATE THE %%!#$! PANIC KNIFE MAN! I HATE HATE IT HATE IT

I much rather deal with 2nd chance than this commando knifing $#+!... 

But if u use 2nd chance u'r GHEY

Son i've been saying that. Yes sometimes it's panic and i guess it's understandable but some use it as their short range weapon. 
indifferent.gif

What they should do is make it that you have to hold the Up button as you knife

Back
Top Bottom