PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

December - " I'm bout to use the enfield and let yall know how it is "

Keith - " _ who are YOU?? "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ " ABU "

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ " ABU "

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all _'s need to stop playing so much TDM. When the season/playoffs rolls around and some objective games like Domination and Headquarters come up...dudes are gonna be lost as +!%%.

We did start on one of the worst spawns + worst maps in the game tho'...but those 2 L's were unacceptable.

Real talk bro. Dom is my game mode. I only have problems when I run with NT. {

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all _'s need to stop playing so much TDM. When the season/playoffs rolls around and some objective games like Domination and Headquarters come up...dudes are gonna be lost as +!%%.

We did start on one of the worst spawns + worst maps in the game tho'...but those 2 L's were unacceptable.

Real talk bro. Dom is my game mode. I only have problems when I run with NT. {

henz0 wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ " ABU "

laugh.gif

That boi keef is ayo as %+%$ tho "ill make love to ur dad cause his sex game right" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Abu - "I cant see #@*!. Theres fire... " "This kush got me so high man"
roll.gif

henz0 wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ " ABU "

laugh.gif

That boi keef is ayo as %+%$ tho "ill make love to ur dad cause his sex game right" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Abu - "I cant see #@*!. Theres fire... " "This kush got me so high man"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

K.... WHY THE $%*@ WERE THERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE out of out WHOLE TEAM GOIN TO B from the start!?
What? u need that extra XP? 
indifferent.gif
 WEN UR #@*%+% LEVEL 50 ALREADY AND SEE NO BENEFIT IN CAPTURING A 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

WE NEED 1 PERSON AT OUR SPAWN FLAG AND EVERYONE ELSE GOIN TO B. 

Pissed me off man... 

I hate that bro. I also hate when that one weenie tries to capture their flag. Like we just need A & B so they spawn at C but this dude wants to go capture C and mess it up get 'em spawning behind us.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

K.... WHY THE $%*@ WERE THERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE out of out WHOLE TEAM GOIN TO B from the start!?
What? u need that extra XP? 
indifferent.gif
 WEN UR #@*%+% LEVEL 50 ALREADY AND SEE NO BENEFIT IN CAPTURING A 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

WE NEED 1 PERSON AT OUR SPAWN FLAG AND EVERYONE ELSE GOIN TO B. 

Pissed me off man... 

I hate that bro. I also hate when that one weenie tries to capture their flag. Like we just need A & B so they spawn at C but this dude wants to go capture C and mess it up get 'em spawning behind us.
mad.gif

I was struggling to get Flak Jacket Pro but i just realized i can go in the tower in Firing Range, kill a few people, then sit in the middle and everyone i killed is going to be throwing grenades up there. Got my last two i needed in like 2 minutes.

I was struggling to get Flak Jacket Pro but i just realized i can go in the tower in Firing Range, kill a few people, then sit in the middle and everyone i killed is going to be throwing grenades up there. Got my last two i needed in like 2 minutes.

henz0 wrote:
laugh.gif
that @*@% never works when we used to try it.

laugh.gif
@ this dude JMD asking me if I dont play with Hyper like we have some sort of beef/rivalry.. I just knew yall was playing GW so I backed out

Na, not even. I know how particular dudes are on here and figured you did not run with him for some reason
laugh.gif
,my bad! I have to say thanks to Donut, henzo etc for the add and running with me. I appreciate it bra...

henz0 wrote:
laugh.gif
that @*@% never works when we used to try it.

laugh.gif
@ this dude JMD asking me if I dont play with Hyper like we have some sort of beef/rivalry.. I just knew yall was playing GW so I backed out

Na, not even. I know how particular dudes are on here and figured you did not run with him for some reason
laugh.gif
,my bad! I have to say thanks to Donut, henzo etc for the add and running with me. I appreciate it bra...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

sooo the new patch is great, isnt it?

Whats it even do? I was playing today and after 2 host migrations it decided to connection interrupt...

I'm guessing it mostly fixed parties or whatever.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

sooo the new patch is great, isnt it?

Whats it even do? I was playing today and after 2 host migrations it decided to connection interrupt...

I'm guessing it mostly fixed parties or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom