PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I'm all tryna join you dudes and yall @+%%%#% start the game 5 seconds after sending the invite making me leave my match
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Guilty
laugh.gif

I feel like i HAVE to keep it moving when i have like 7 NTers sitting there in my lobby waiting to start, So im just like "Damn, f it. We'll run it" My bad son. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by pootaing

december get on now, im trying out for teams

nerd.gif
Good work out today buddy. I am impressed. (nh)
Anyways GGs tonight fellas. %+%@ was fun & full of LOLs
pimp.gif

Also, it was purposed proposed by some NTers in the lobby tonight that we should make it the reg season TDM games, Barebones. 
nerd.gif
I like that idea.

Tonight was fun though. Wish I could have played longer but I had reading to do for Sociology
sick.gif

Team 2, when we gonna play with each other and $+** some random dudes to practice for the upcoming season?

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Also, it was purposed proposed by some NTers in the lobby tonight that we should make it the reg season TDM games, Barebones. 
nerd.gif
I like that idea.

Tonight was fun though. Wish I could have played longer but I had reading to do for Sociology
sick.gif

Team 2, when we gonna play with each other and $+** some random dudes to practice for the upcoming season?

Originally Posted by Noskey

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
I like that idea.

sick.gif

WHAT!
roll.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
I like that idea.

sick.gif

WHAT!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
I like that idea.

sick.gif

WHAT!
roll.gif
see thats why december says no ayo and whatnot after everything he says

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
I like that idea.

sick.gif

WHAT!
roll.gif
see thats why december says no ayo and whatnot after everything he says

I'll on tonight team 2 .....June I think we played a few games together back in MW2...Noskey I'll add you tonight

I'll on tonight team 2 .....June I think we played a few games together back in MW2...Noskey I'll add you tonight

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 3.. What up... I will be on practically all day..

I get home around 5:30/6pm. I'll get on around then. I tried to run some games with luke last night but the server was mad laggy. Ended up quitting out of game. Looking forward to running with Team 3

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 3.. What up... I will be on practically all day..

I get home around 5:30/6pm. I'll get on around then. I tried to run some games with luke last night but the server was mad laggy. Ended up quitting out of game. Looking forward to running with Team 3

I like the idea of barebones too
nerd.gif

Another thing I wanted to suggest that everyone probably wont agree with was a minimum score requirement for the match to count.. Like if the score isnt over 5000 it has to be replayed.. Couple of times last season games ended in the 2300 range which is
alien.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

Another thing I wanted to suggest that everyone probably wont agree with was a minimum score requirement for the match to count.. Like if the score isnt over 5000 it has to be replayed.. Couple of times last season games ended in the 2300 range which is
alien.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif

That makes sense because the camping is at an all time high... I would also suggest each game to be recorded for %+% and giggles.

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif

That makes sense because the camping is at an all time high... I would also suggest each game to be recorded for %+% and giggles.

Back
Top Bottom