PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

RKO2004 wrote:
When is the schedule being released?

There are a lot of free agents, maybe we should have expanded to 9 or 10 teams? But then again, players showing up would be a bigger issue.

Now this is a good idea, why not? I am sitting on the FA list and can run with anyone in here, henzo, Donut can attest! If managing the 10 total teams is an issue then I understand, aside from that if no one shows up then the team either has to forfeit or run with how ever many players they have! Me personally, I just want some competitive games and it makes no sense to have that many people to pick from on an FA list! Just think about it...

RKO2004 wrote:

There are a lot of free agents, maybe we should have expanded to 9 or 10 teams? But then again, players showing up would be a bigger issue.

Now this is a good idea, why not? I am sitting on the FA list and can run with anyone in here, henzo, Donut can attest! If managing the 10 total teams is an issue then I understand, aside from that if no one shows up then the team either has to forfeit or run with how ever many players they have! Me personally, I just want some competitive games and it makes no sense to have that many people to pick from on an FA list! Just think about it...

I was on last night Mirkin off some Nook Readers .... I probably added wild NT'ers but only played w/ Donut and a couple others. 

I see ya'll Nook Readin %!@#%+ shootin all over the place like the Connan O'Brian GIF ... Cap Gun +%% %!@#%+ ...

Dave Chappelle voice ::: ""DRAFT ME""

I was on last night Mirkin off some Nook Readers .... I probably added wild NT'ers but only played w/ Donut and a couple others. 

I see ya'll Nook Readin %!@#%+ shootin all over the place like the Connan O'Brian GIF ... Cap Gun +%% %!@#%+ ...

Dave Chappelle voice ::: ""DRAFT ME""

Originally Posted by henz0

I like the idea of barebones too
nerd.gif

Another thing I wanted to suggest that everyone probably wont agree with was a minimum score requirement for the match to count.. Like if the score isnt over 5000 it has to be replayed.. Couple of times last season games ended in the 2300 range which is
alien.gif
sick.gif

LOL.

nerd.gif

Another thing I wanted to suggest that everyone probably wont agree with was a minimum score requirement for the match to count.. Like if the score isnt over 5000 it has to be replayed.. Couple of times last season games ended in the 2300 range which is
alien.gif
sick.gif

LOL.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

i'm free after work today..should be on around 5:30 EST throughout the night.

Between 6PM-11 PM EST I'm not available. So Team 5 lets get some games in tonight at 11? If the other members are on then get some time in with them while I'm gone.

nerd.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif

With Barebones there shouldn't be any reason to camp for killstreaks, but dudes will probably camp regardless.

I like the score Idea though. No way in hell. 7 people should not combine for 2300 points unless they are just getting smoked.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

i'm free after work today..should be on around 5:30 EST throughout the night.

Between 6PM-11 PM EST I'm not available. So Team 5 lets get some games in tonight at 11? If the other members are on then get some time in with them while I'm gone.

nerd.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif

With Barebones there shouldn't be any reason to camp for killstreaks, but dudes will probably camp regardless.

I like the score Idea though. No way in hell. 7 people should not combine for 2300 points unless they are just getting smoked.

^
laugh.gif
that %+@* is funny from the outside looking in because by that score you can just imagine the #@!*!!*# that was going on during those games
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
... But imagine actually playing in that game for 10mins and only 23 kills happening
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

_ Don't even be camping for killstreaks, just camping to keep the score in their advantage.. And 2300 wasnt the score someone had in a loss.. 2300 was the WINNING score
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^
laugh.gif
that %+@* is funny from the outside looking in because by that score you can just imagine the #@!*!!*# that was going on during those games
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
... But imagine actually playing in that game for 10mins and only 23 kills happening
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

_ Don't even be camping for killstreaks, just camping to keep the score in their advantage.. And 2300 wasnt the score someone had in a loss.. 2300 was the WINNING score
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
The second game I played in last season.. Dudes were on Terminal sitting behind the luggage cart, burger joints, in the little corner right out side the book store. That game was LOW scoring and dudes got mad because I didn't want to play the camping game.

That's why Carolina had those stats last year. Its hard playing with NT'ers sometimes because a lot of them live for those K/D ratios. We'll see this season though.

Oh and didn't I play with Bayarea's team for a few games then He released me quick off one game?
grin.gif

^
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
The second game I played in last season.. Dudes were on Terminal sitting behind the luggage cart, burger joints, in the little corner right out side the book store. That game was LOW scoring and dudes got mad because I didn't want to play the camping game.

That's why Carolina had those stats last year. Its hard playing with NT'ers sometimes because a lot of them live for those K/D ratios. We'll see this season though.

Oh and didn't I play with Bayarea's team for a few games then He released me quick off one game?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dusted718

RKO2004 wrote:

Real talk, they should expand the teams.  I know I can show up for every game, so what's good ... All the Free-agents need to create their own squad  .. I can't believe I wont be puttin' a cap in no one's !*% this 1st Quarter ...
mad.gif
 ... Mean while these build-a-bear relationship !*% %+*@#@ can't even host a proper practice ..

Add me .. I'll be on by 7:30 .. Bang_Bang_Ladesh .. It'll be just me and sour (that's my blunt) .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dusted718

RKO2004 wrote:

Real talk, they should expand the teams.  I know I can show up for every game, so what's good ... All the Free-agents need to create their own squad  .. I can't believe I wont be puttin' a cap in no one's !*% this 1st Quarter ...
mad.gif
 ... Mean while these build-a-bear relationship !*% %+*@#@ can't even host a proper practice ..

Add me .. I'll be on by 7:30 .. Bang_Bang_Ladesh .. It'll be just me and sour (that's my blunt) .
pimp.gif

My last 5 games

14-2

46-1

29-12

26-3

32-3

This is all the enfield...........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That gun is pretty dope.....acccurracy is nice.  Seems like its better than the attributes show.

My last 5 games

14-2

46-1

29-12

26-3

32-3

This is all the enfield...........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That gun is pretty dope.....acccurracy is nice.  Seems like its better than the attributes show.

Back
Top Bottom