PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by henz0

I like the idea of barebones too
nerd.gif

Another thing I wanted to suggest that everyone probably wont agree with was a minimum score requirement for the match to count.. Like if the score isnt over 5000 it has to be replayed.. Couple of times last season games ended in the 2300 range which is
alien.gif
sick.gif
Just make it unlimited time (although that would probably take freggin forever)

Originally Posted by henz0

I like the idea of barebones too
nerd.gif

Another thing I wanted to suggest that everyone probably wont agree with was a minimum score requirement for the match to count.. Like if the score isnt over 5000 it has to be replayed.. Couple of times last season games ended in the 2300 range which is
alien.gif
sick.gif
Just make it unlimited time (although that would probably take freggin forever)

I'm down for Barebones Pure. No killstreaks, attachments, equipment, or perks. Just you, your gun and your skills.

Lets have a vote.

I'm down for Barebones Pure. No killstreaks, attachments, equipment, or perks. Just you, your gun and your skills.

Lets have a vote.

i hate camping! its so boring when matches of tdm dont end before the 10 minute mark imo...

im about to get on im trying to get to level 50 before we play any REAL games

i hate camping! its so boring when matches of tdm dont end before the 10 minute mark imo...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

OK I'll be on in a few.

Lets have a vote.
Keep everything else. We can off the killstreaks though.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

OK I'll be on in a few.

Lets have a vote.
Keep everything else. We can off the killstreaks though.

barebones sucks. teamdeath match is already boring enough as it is in BO. now you want to take away perks, killstreaks,and attachments?

GIFSoup

just make it objective games. domination,demolition and capture the flag. that way you actually have to play as a team and not have everyone pick a camping spot and wait for people.

barebones sucks. teamdeath match is already boring enough as it is in BO. now you want to take away perks, killstreaks,and attachments?

GIFSoup

just make it objective games. domination,demolition and capture the flag. that way you actually have to play as a team and not have everyone pick a camping spot and wait for people.

Originally Posted by The Minister

That's what a bunch of us have been saying from the start of season 2. It raises holy hell, cause some of the NT'ers play TDM exclusively and get their *+@* pushed in whenever an objective is added.

Originally Posted by The Minister

That's what a bunch of us have been saying from the start of season 2. It raises holy hell, cause some of the NT'ers play TDM exclusively and get their *+@* pushed in whenever an objective is added.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I'm down to play objective games and barebone.

objectives games are real team based gaming. you feel like a million after a win.

and barebone is classic stuff like cod4 so im down. keep perks at 3 5 7

You on right now?

objectives games are real team based gaming. you feel like a million after a win.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

You on right now?

Back
Top Bottom