PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This game isnt so bad as I stated before. I just needed to give it a lil time and actually play multiplayer on fullscreen instead of split.

Man shut yo none reliable %%% up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This game isnt so bad as I stated before. I just needed to give it a lil time and actually play multiplayer on fullscreen instead of split.

Man shut yo none reliable %%% up
laugh.gif

Picking mines up Tuesday, and copped another ps3. Lil brother getting a hand me down. Wont be playing much though. 2 papers due in 2 weeks.

Picking mines up Tuesday, and copped another ps3. Lil brother getting a hand me down. Wont be playing much though. 2 papers due in 2 weeks.

Wats the equivalent of a stinger in this game?

All i see is a sam turret and thats a kill streak right?

15 Prestiges.....I guess it aint to bad, considering theres only 50 levels. From all the videos Ive seen, it appears that people level up quick......keep in mind, there are more weapons & perks to complete challenges for......that 15 will go real quick

15 Prestiges.....I guess it aint to bad, considering theres only 50 levels. From all the videos Ive seen, it appears that people level up quick......keep in mind, there are more weapons & perks to complete challenges for......that 15 will go real quick

Originally Posted by lowslows

The Strela-3 is the equivalent. Its a lock-on vehicle only launcher

The Strela-3 is the equivalent. Its a lock-on vehicle only launcher

Jus seen a video with the death machine and 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thats gonna piss me off...

Golden Guns after 15 prestiges? hmmm...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Golden Guns after 15 prestiges? hmmm...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Im curious to see what odds are of getting the Grim Reaper & Death Machine in care packages.....in fact Im sure some numbers on that & killstreaks will drop not to long after the game releases.
If anything, I think the Grim Reaper is worse.....in one of the videos it looked like there were 12 rounds (4 loaded/8 in reserve)

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Im curious to see what odds are of getting the Grim Reaper & Death Machine in care packages.....in fact Im sure some numbers on that & killstreaks will drop not to long after the game releases.
If anything, I think the Grim Reaper is worse.....in one of the videos it looked like there were 12 rounds (4 loaded/8 in reserve)

Back
Top Bottom