PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

The Source by Circuit City, you say?? Odd, they're a pretty big chain that would prolly get in trouble. I'd bet that one out of the blue is selling it early, but I'll look for one in Richmond and go check it out.

EDIT: I found one in Richmond Centre. I'm going to that mall in a few hours, maybe I'll get lucky. Ning, you know of any more around?
this is what im going by:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/call...t-launch-master-thread-959251/7/#post11819330

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/call...t-launch-master-thread-959251/7/#post11819330smh  i should've popped in when i was in the area yesterday.  let us know if you have any luck, might help some other bc nt'ers

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

The Source by Circuit City, you say?? Odd, they're a pretty big chain that would prolly get in trouble. I'd bet that one out of the blue is selling it early, but I'll look for one in Richmond and go check it out.

EDIT: I found one in Richmond Centre. I'm going to that mall in a few hours, maybe I'll get lucky. Ning, you know of any more around?
this is what im going by:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/call...t-launch-master-thread-959251/7/#post11819330

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/call...t-launch-master-thread-959251/7/#post11819330smh  i should've popped in when i was in the area yesterday.  let us know if you have any luck, might help some other bc nt'ers

Originally Posted by useref15

I just bought the Turtle Beach px21 headphones. They are solid. They make the game a lot more different IMO.
hwo much they cost u?  i might get some during christmas if my grandma doesn't die ill ask her to get me a pair.

I just bought the Turtle Beach px21 headphones. They are solid. They make the game a lot more different IMO.
hwo much they cost u?  i might get some during christmas if my grandma doesn't die ill ask her to get me a pair.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

They cost $79.99 at GameStop. I traded in a few games so it brought the price down a bit. The only game I got more then $1 for was Madden 2011. I traded Madden 10, NHL 08, Madden 08, and MLB the Show 09 and got like 75 cents for each. They were just sitting in my dresser so I said w/e.

The headset is definitely worth it though. It makes a huge difference when you play. I saw a bunch on Amazon for $61, so if your in no rush, I'd recommend saving some money and picking it up from there.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

They cost $79.99 at GameStop. I traded in a few games so it brought the price down a bit. The only game I got more then $1 for was Madden 2011. I traded Madden 10, NHL 08, Madden 08, and MLB the Show 09 and got like 75 cents for each. They were just sitting in my dresser so I said w/e.

The headset is definitely worth it though. It makes a huge difference when you play. I saw a bunch on Amazon for $61, so if your in no rush, I'd recommend saving some money and picking it up from there.

Originally Posted by jookz

Originally Posted by i3allistic

anyone got any recommendations on ps3 headsets? nothin too crazy
price range?

i'm rocking Logitech F540 + Turtle beach DSS
pimp.gif
...but that a $200+ headset setup, if you want something cheaper i guess Tritton AX180 or Turtle beach PX21 (my old headset)
hmm, budget is whatever's required to get the job done well.  i'd prefer to spend as little as possible, but i dont want that $10 flea market crap that hurts your ears after 10 mins and breaks when you put it on for the second time.  there's a new turtle beach bundle thing, dss + px21, for $150.  how'd you like the px21?  is the dss worth the extra cash?  any reason why you went to the f540?  i wish this stuff was wireless though
turtle beach is ok, i just didnt like the headset #1 it was wired, too messy looking #2 the headset felt cheap and flimsy, but it did it's job...good sound and clear voice chat... reason i went with the new F540, cuz its wireless, i can connect up to 3 source (ps3, xbox 360, wii) and its better built quality then the turtle beach....i added the Turtle beach DSS for dolby digital 5.1/7.1 decoding...
thanks for the info.  f540's look soooo sweet, but they don't work with pc
mad.gif
.  im leaning towards the ax720's, they do everything and are under $150.  i just wish it was wireless...
to the canadians, i hear the source circuit city is selling black ops already, might give them a try if you wanna get this early.
yes it does ...if money aint a problem the Astro A40 wireless is pretty ill, only drawback is you gotta carry that wireless module too get sound.

anyone got any recommendations on ps3 headsets? nothin too crazy
price range?

i'm rocking Logitech F540 + Turtle beach DSS
pimp.gif
...but that a $200+ headset setup, if you want something cheaper i guess Tritton AX180 or Turtle beach PX21 (my old headset)
hmm, budget is whatever's required to get the job done well.  i'd prefer to spend as little as possible, but i dont want that $10 flea market crap that hurts your ears after 10 mins and breaks when you put it on for the second time.  there's a new turtle beach bundle thing, dss + px21, for $150.  how'd you like the px21?  is the dss worth the extra cash?  any reason why you went to the f540?  i wish this stuff was wireless though
turtle beach is ok, i just didnt like the headset #1 it was wired, too messy looking #2 the headset felt cheap and flimsy, but it did it's job...good sound and clear voice chat... reason i went with the new F540, cuz its wireless, i can connect up to 3 source (ps3, xbox 360, wii) and its better built quality then the turtle beach....i added the Turtle beach DSS for dolby digital 5.1/7.1 decoding...
thanks for the info.  f540's look soooo sweet, but they don't work with pc
mad.gif
.  im leaning towards the ax720's, they do everything and are under $150.  i just wish it was wireless...
to the canadians, i hear the source circuit city is selling black ops already, might give them a try if you wanna get this early.
yes it does ...if money aint a problem the Astro A40 wireless is pretty ill, only drawback is you gotta carry that wireless module too get sound.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hope this game aint like mw2.

It better not be, man. I've already said it, but I am not going back to MW2. If BO fails, it'll be CoD4 from now on.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hope this game aint like mw2.

It better not be, man. I've already said it, but I am not going back to MW2. If BO fails, it'll be CoD4 from now on.

I got some Turtle Beach px21s.. they do the job
smokin.gif

but sometimes i get static when i try to lower the bass volume (probably because i be bumpin my gameplay
grin.gif
and destroyin it lol) but wen i first used it , i could def tell the difference. im use to it now

but i still i like it..
glasses.gif

I got some Turtle Beach px21s.. they do the job
smokin.gif

but sometimes i get static when i try to lower the bass volume (probably because i be bumpin my gameplay
grin.gif
and destroyin it lol) but wen i first used it , i could def tell the difference. im use to it now

but i still i like it..
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom