PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

DFly! You coppin'?

iRock! Sup homie? Yeah, but for 360 though.

My PS3 controller stopped working.
frown.gif

Anyone know how much those headphones are on a best buy employee discount by chance?

My boy works there but never seems to know how much they are till he pays for em.

I know he got me a $100 HDMI cable for like $15, lol.

Anyone know how much those headphones are on a best buy employee discount by chance?

My boy works there but never seems to know how much they are till he pays for em.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm just going to wait fr my copy from amazon went to the atl the only guy selling was charging 100$ I was like hell naw

Maan, you got me down here searching everywhere, lol.

Hit me up with some spots to hit up at night bruh....Im out in Lithonia

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm just going to wait fr my copy from amazon went to the atl the only guy selling was charging 100$ I was like hell naw

Maan, you got me down here searching everywhere, lol.

Hit me up with some spots to hit up at night bruh....Im out in Lithonia

Richmond Centre doesn't even have a Source by Circuit City anymore, so I cannot confirm if they are selling it early for Canadians.

Richmond Centre doesn't even have a Source by Circuit City anymore, so I cannot confirm if they are selling it early for Canadians.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

anybody?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

anybody?

are you going to tell us how much a discount he gets or should we guess? you could answer the question yourself if you know...

are you going to tell us how much a discount he gets or should we guess? you could answer the question yourself if you know...

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

He gets stuff at cost.....not a percentage off.

Just hoping someone knew what "cost" was for these headphones.

He got me some Beats by Dre for like $50 bucks (i think, it was when they first came out)......

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

He gets stuff at cost.....not a percentage off.

Just hoping someone knew what "cost" was for these headphones.

He got me some Beats by Dre for like $50 bucks (i think, it was when they first came out)......

This game isnt so bad as I stated before. I just needed to give it a lil time and actually play multiplayer on fullscreen instead of split.

This game isnt so bad as I stated before. I just needed to give it a lil time and actually play multiplayer on fullscreen instead of split.

well then it depends on how much they got the headphones for from their vendor(s). Only a BB buyer or an employee that bought them from BB would know.

well then it depends on how much they got the headphones for from their vendor(s). Only a BB buyer or an employee that bought them from BB would know.

Back
Top Bottom