PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

just traded in MW2 for $30 at best buy. Figured I wouldn't play it anymore.

$30??  Really?  They give you a gift card? 

Im gonna take the show 10, GOW 3 and MW2 and see what i can get for it.

\
Look how #%*+*% beast the Ak74u is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That death graphic looks stupid.....They put their hands up and fall to their knees? really?

They should also make buildings pieces fall off or something.......how you through a grenade or shoot a rocket into a building and everything is still in place?

That death graphic looks stupid.....They put their hands up and fall to their knees? really?

They should also make buildings pieces fall off or something.......how you through a grenade or shoot a rocket into a building and everything is still in place?

The realism/better graphics/animations  that matter Mw2 had, is def not continued on in Black Ops
grin.gif
eyes.gif
. BO doesnt have bad graphics but Mw2 spoiled me
30t6p3b.gif

Since we have no MP footage (i cant find any atleast) of the Black Bird KS

this is blackbird gameplay from the SP .. Looks like itll be similar to the MP

The realism/better graphics/animations  that matter Mw2 had, is def not continued on in Black Ops
grin.gif
eyes.gif
. BO doesnt have bad graphics but Mw2 spoiled me
30t6p3b.gif

Since we have no MP footage (i cant find any atleast) of the Black Bird KS

this is blackbird gameplay from the SP .. Looks like itll be similar to the MP

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I went to Bestbuy last night traded in my MW2 got a 30 dollar gift card. Not bad, I'll be using it on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I went to Bestbuy last night traded in my MW2 got a 30 dollar gift card. Not bad, I'll be using it on Tuesday.

You fan trade in games at best buyy? How much you think I can get for Madden 11 and NCAA Football 11?
nerd.gif

You fan trade in games at best buyy? How much you think I can get for Madden 11 and NCAA Football 11?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

nerd.gif

Probably not much because of the online code thing.  I cant imagine they have a way to make sure that code hasnt been used.

I wont be back in stl till tomorrow so im gonna try it then......I wonder if they will lower how much they will give you once BO releases

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

nerd.gif

Probably not much because of the online code thing.  I cant imagine they have a way to make sure that code hasnt been used.

I wont be back in stl till tomorrow so im gonna try it then......I wonder if they will lower how much they will give you once BO releases

^ I called my local BB and they said they'll give me $30 Madden and $30 for MW2. $25 for NCAA FB 11. I'm gonna head over there after class tomorrow

^ I called my local BB and they said they'll give me $30 Madden and $30 for MW2. $25 for NCAA FB 11. I'm gonna head over there after class tomorrow

Id rather keep madden than only get $30 for it.

They can have MW2, if i need to get it later, they are selling it on craigslist for like $20-$25, lol

I would have taken it today if i was in town and if we didnt have that damn tourney tonight..........

Id rather keep madden than only get $30 for it.

They can have MW2, if i need to get it later, they are selling it on craigslist for like $20-$25, lol

I would have taken it today if i was in town and if we didnt have that damn tourney tonight..........

Back
Top Bottom