PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Yeah. Got tired of trying to get the game early. Either mom and pop shops are shook to sell it early or they really are getting the game at the last minute. Just gonna get it from the gamestop on Jamaica tomorrow.

Yeah. Got tired of trying to get the game early. Either mom and pop shops are shook to sell it early or they really are getting the game at the last minute. Just gonna get it from the gamestop on Jamaica tomorrow.

Originally Posted by lowslows

its already a care package glitch
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My boy texted me about it. Unlimited care packages
30t6p3b.gif
PAC- I'm considering just giving up NCAA and MW2. Gonna be hard to part ways with madden
frown.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
PAC- I'm considering just giving up NCAA and MW2. Gonna be hard to part ways with madden
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They better patch it up ASAP. My tolerance for glitches, hacks, and all that fluky @@!$ is real low just off the bull @@!$ from MW2

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They better patch it up ASAP. My tolerance for glitches, hacks, and all that fluky @@!$ is real low just off the bull @@!$ from MW2

Somebody has to be doing this +!$% on purpose.......There is NO WAY these dudes figure this stuff out by themselves.

Like, the hell do you do? Just sit there and press buttons till you magically figure out that you can keep getting care packages by doing this? cereally tho

Somebody has to be doing this +!$% on purpose.......There is NO WAY these dudes figure this stuff out by themselves.

Like, the hell do you do? Just sit there and press buttons till you magically figure out that you can keep getting care packages by doing this? cereally tho

I am probably late on this but this new CoD Black Ops ad with Kobe Bryant is pretty cool.

If I could get an Avi made of the part with Kobe I'd be a happy man.

I am probably late on this but this new CoD Black Ops ad with Kobe Bryant is pretty cool.

If I could get an Avi made of the part with Kobe I'd be a happy man.

Call of Duty: Black Ops- 15th Prestige Lobby + Challenges

They said that this can't be done with the new Xbox 360 Dashboard....Notice they are in a private match. Only time will tell....

Call of Duty: Black Ops- 15th Prestige Lobby + Challenges

They said that this can't be done with the new Xbox 360 Dashboard....Notice they are in a private match. Only time will tell....

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This game isnt so bad as I stated before. I just needed to give it a lil time and actually play multiplayer on fullscreen instead of split.

Man shut yo none reliable %%% up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man, for real doe! Me and my boy were playing team death match split screen and the %%$% was HORRIBLE! LAGGY as hell and on a 50" 1080p plasma TV, I could barely see. Left a stupid bad first impression on the game for me, but after playing it for a minute, it's a hell of a lot better on full screen multiplayer. They shouldnt even have the option for split screen multiplayer if it's damn near unplayable. Stupid %%$%...

Spoiler [+]
YES, I'm mad...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This game isnt so bad as I stated before. I just needed to give it a lil time and actually play multiplayer on fullscreen instead of split.

Man shut yo none reliable %%% up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man, for real doe! Me and my boy were playing team death match split screen and the %%$% was HORRIBLE! LAGGY as hell and on a 50" 1080p plasma TV, I could barely see. Left a stupid bad first impression on the game for me, but after playing it for a minute, it's a hell of a lot better on full screen multiplayer. They shouldnt even have the option for split screen multiplayer if it's damn near unplayable. Stupid %%$%...

Spoiler [+]
YES, I'm mad...

Back
Top Bottom