PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

these %$$$!*% people tryin to ruin this #%!+ before it even comes out 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

New wager match (Gun game) gameplay in some map.. Idk i never seen it before or know wat its called but it looks
pimp.gif
. Anyways here it is...

theres a place in miami that was selling it from yesterday or the day b4 i believe... but the price is 75 bucks idk about u guys but i can wait lol

theres a place in miami that was selling it from yesterday or the day b4 i believe... but the price is 75 bucks idk about u guys but i can wait lol

Quick question for anyone who tried this. Since all my close friends will be buying this game for PS3, I''m going to do the same this time so I can demolish them. I hate the PS3 controller though! Has anyone used there Xbox controller on the PS3 system (using the adapter of course) and everything worked fine? Is the button layouts the same on ps3 when using the controller? I know the game isn't released yet but I'm referring to the previous cod.

Quick question for anyone who tried this. Since all my close friends will be buying this game for PS3, I''m going to do the same this time so I can demolish them. I hate the PS3 controller though! Has anyone used there Xbox controller on the PS3 system (using the adapter of course) and everything worked fine? Is the button layouts the same on ps3 when using the controller? I know the game isn't released yet but I'm referring to the previous cod.

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

look up the  POWER A PRO EX CONTROLLER its 19.99 wired and 29.99 wireless

shaped just like the 360 control

madden 11($25) + 25% bonus trade in for black ops = 32.25
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i havent played madden but 1 time since i got 2k so its a win for me

madden 11($25) + 25% bonus trade in for black ops = 32.25
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i havent played madden but 1 time since i got 2k so its a win for me

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Posted in the other thread too

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Posted in the other thread too

PS3:
L1 - ADS
L2 - Smoke/Stun/Flash/etc
R1 - Shoot
R2 - Grenade/C4/Claymore/etc

360: (never played mw2 on it, but these are the controls for cod4 if I remember correctly)
L1 - Smoke/Stun/Flash/etc
L2 - ADS
R1 - Grenade/C4/Claymore/etc
R2 - Shoot

PS3:
L1 - ADS
R1 - Shoot

360: (never played mw2 on it, but these are the controls for cod4 if I remember correctly)
L2 - ADS
R2 - Shoot

Originally Posted by derrty6232

PS3:
L1 - ADS
R1 - Shoot

L2 - ADS
R2 - Shoot
You can change the stick layout though (I think you can change it a few different ways, i changed mine because i didnt like the inverted aim)

Originally Posted by derrty6232

PS3:
L1 - ADS
R1 - Shoot

L2 - ADS
R2 - Shoot
You can change the stick layout though (I think you can change it a few different ways, i changed mine because i didnt like the inverted aim)

Tactical/South Paw/Lefty/Invert/etc you can do on both systems.

The trigger buttons are just flipped around.

Tactical/South Paw/Lefty/Invert/etc you can do on both systems.

The trigger buttons are just flipped around.

Back
Top Bottom