PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I'ma have to fiddle around with my PVR, When I hooked up 5.1 surround to my setup I think I setup the PVR incorrectly.

If I don't get it live tonight, I'll figure it out and record it thru theatre mode.

But it's always best if you can get the mic trash talk.

I'ma have to fiddle around with my PVR, When I hooked up 5.1 surround to my setup I think I setup the PVR incorrectly.

If I don't get it live tonight, I'll figure it out and record it thru theatre mode.

But it's always best if you can get the mic trash talk.

good stuff Team 6... 
roll.gif
  at that #VaG clan that got handled.

we shoulda beat that WrK clan in Nuketown though ::shrugs::

good stuff Team 6... 
roll.gif
  at that #VaG clan that got handled.

we shoulda beat that WrK clan in Nuketown though ::shrugs::

Dropping dfl3xone and picking up JPTHE3. JP has already agreed to play on our team and they both have the same K/D. I don't even think dfl3x plays anymore. Welcome to the Dream Team JP.

Dropping dfl3xone and picking up JPTHE3. JP has already agreed to play on our team and they both have the same K/D. I don't even think dfl3x plays anymore. Welcome to the Dream Team JP.

pimp.gif

ill be the first to tell you i suck at this game but when the lights are on i ball out

straight ran through yall like swiss cheese.

NEXT.

pimp.gif

ill be the first to tell you i suck at this game but when the lights are on i ball out

straight ran through yall like swiss cheese.

NEXT.

Back
Top Bottom