PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Good games team 7..

This is an opinion.. If dudes are able to use ghost and motion sensors R/C cars have to be able to be used.. That is the only way to weed out someone hiding in a building using this method

Good games team 7..

This is an opinion.. If dudes are able to use ghost and motion sensors R/C cars have to be able to be used.. That is the only way to weed out someone hiding in a building using this method

How this dude (Ning) gonna say "Oh kick spectators out please" (I was the only one in there, spectating)
laugh.gif

The *$+$ you Jelly for? U scared imma see how you play when i can just simply go watch ur recent games and watch EVERY SINGLE GAME UVE PLAYED. Plus dude (Ning) acts anything like i got anything to say to ur lame $%$
laugh.gif
FOH....

How this dude (Ning) gonna say "Oh kick spectators out please" (I was the only one in there, spectating)
laugh.gif

The *$+$ you Jelly for? U scared imma see how you play when i can just simply go watch ur recent games and watch EVERY SINGLE GAME UVE PLAYED. Plus dude (Ning) acts anything like i got anything to say to ur lame $%$
laugh.gif
FOH....

team 5 good game. but starte the game seen 3 motion sensors...im sure the other side of the map is that way...

played horrible....

team 5 good game. but starte the game seen 3 motion sensors...im sure the other side of the map is that way...

played horrible....

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by trublu86

Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011

do not play team 5 then...
laugh.gif
we beat you 6 players to 7 on 2 of the smallest maps in the game. I had lightweight marathon on the whole time so get outta here with that +#!.

GG to both teams.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by trublu86

Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011

do not play team 5 then...
laugh.gif
we beat you 6 players to 7 on 2 of the smallest maps in the game. I had lightweight marathon on the whole time so get outta here with that +#!.

GG to both teams.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
FOH....

Ning was having connection problems, so he asked me to kick spectators. I did for the 2 matches prior to you showing up, to pootaing. Don't think you're special.

Scores uploading

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
FOH....

Ning was having connection problems, so he asked me to kick spectators. I did for the 2 matches prior to you showing up, to pootaing. Don't think you're special.

Scores uploading

Back
Top Bottom