PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

ok can some1 post who won which games geez.

kickin spectators been around since the 1st season on cod4. its to keep the laggin to a low.
i rmember ikon kickd me out from spectating one of the matches... i bet u he regretd that one haha.

Team 7 loss against Team 1 (1-2)

Team 7 beat Team 1 (2-0)
5362974058_0a17cb493e_z.jpg

5362376451_d5b9304f4f_z.jpg

We split week 1, 1-1. GGs Team 5 and 1.

ok can some1 post who won which games geez.

kickin spectators been around since the 1st season on cod4. its to keep the laggin to a low.
i rmember ikon kickd me out from spectating one of the matches... i bet u he regretd that one haha.

Smh @ Team 7. The spawn did not change one time. And y'all say Team 5 is worse?

But Henz that first game 6-17? You better than that bro.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

The spawns RARELY change on Havana man, if you play that map long enough, you should know that.

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by trublu86

Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011
do not play team 5 then...
laugh.gif
we beat you 6 players to 7 on 2 of the smallest maps in the game. I had lightweight marathon on the whole time so get outta here with that +#!.

GG to both teams.
Both maps were medium size. The first game we ran yall, barely saw any motion sensors. The next two games yall won, motion sensor EVERYWHERE. I saw a motion sensor in the back of a jeep. I saw one under a bench etc. It's all good though, yall won. 
Only way we can ban motion sensors is if 5 or more captains agree to it. So captains, yes or no? 

Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011
laugh.gif
we beat you 6 players to 7 on 2 of the smallest maps in the game. I had lightweight marathon on the whole time so get outta here with that +#!.

GG to both teams.
Both maps were medium size. The first game we ran yall, barely saw any motion sensors. The next two games yall won, motion sensor EVERYWHERE. I saw a motion sensor in the back of a jeep. I saw one under a bench etc. It's all good though, yall won. 
Only way we can ban motion sensors is if 5 or more captains agree to it. So captains, yes or no? 

There were motion sensors on both sides.....I got hacker and saw those and jammers everywhere.

My wife wanted to be ignant and sit in my chair braiding hair n !$%#........can't wait to get a house with a man den, this !$%# is annoying.

There were motion sensors on both sides.....I got hacker and saw those and jammers everywhere.

My wife wanted to be ignant and sit in my chair braiding hair n !$%#........can't wait to get a house with a man den, this !$%# is annoying.

Team 5 + Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011

lol

You never even played us yet
grin.gif

It's usually the worst players that cry campers after they lose a game.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011
laugh.gif

GG to both teams.
We should just ban all equipment.

Team 5 + Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011

lol

You never even played us yet
grin.gif

It's usually the worst players that cry campers after they lose a game.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Team 7 = Camp Fest 2011
laugh.gif

GG to both teams.
We should just ban all equipment.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Oh yeah. I was sorta shocked at the upset today
Boost's Team over Henz.. Crazy... The last gam was decided by a single kill.
You doubted us? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Oh yeah. I was sorta shocked at the upset today
Boost's Team over Henz.. Crazy... The last gam was decided by a single kill.
You doubted us? 
eyes.gif

Ya'll want to ban everything. LOL. I don't even use motion sensors but ya'll complaning is just pathetic. That's why they got hacker pro.

I understand banning noobtubes and stuff but ya'll gotta step up and stop crying. Bring back the RC cars if it makes you feel better...

Back
Top Bottom