PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

amazon has a good deal on tb headsets

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=2583887

the p21 gona b on sale at 2;00 right now fro 55 i read.

chk it out its comin soon u can get one.
Thought they'd be cheaper. I'd recommend getting them somewhere with some kind of service plan because they WILL break. I've gone through three of them within a span of 4 months and just gave up on them. That stupid plastic piece!!! I'm just using the PS3 bluetooth headset. At least it hasn't broke on me yet...
break as in you slam them on the couch or ground? or break as in some malfunction....
this reminds to set mines up i havnt used mine yet 

Thought they'd be cheaper. I'd recommend getting them somewhere with some kind of service plan because they WILL break. I've gone through three of them within a span of 4 months and just gave up on them. That stupid plastic piece!!! I'm just using the PS3 bluetooth headset. At least it hasn't broke on me yet...
Which one do you guys recommend then thats not gonna kill the wallet. I was actually planning on buying the px21 in a couple hours at best buy since I have a $30 giftcard and quite possibly 10% off as well. worth it?

Just buy it from Walmart. The guy told me that you can return them before 90 days if you have a problem with them. I never had any problems with it after 2 months but went and exchanged it for a new pair just in case. Make sure to check the return policy first though.

best buy is 30 days...the reviews ive seen before buying a pair was they are great...lots of niketalkers say the same

i did research on the 1 year warranty from turtle beach i think you have keep your receipt and as long as its not an accidental damage or "Act of god" they will replace them if something goes wrong with them

I was going to buy from walmart but I remembered I had a giftcard from bestbuy for the longest time so I figured might as well use it hear. And if it does break, hopefully that 1 year warranty that Joe said can be used.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

That golden G11 is
pimp.gif

Finally beat a party of NTers lastnight. Needless to say i slept GREAT!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
You didn't beat us, you were like 7-9, that random dude that went like 24 - 6 beat us.
ayayay i did my part
laugh.gif
i'll have to check the scoreboard for that again. No lie, that spas12 you were rockin had me
sick.gif

I propose a spas12 only party on firing range next time we get together
laugh.gif
I was confirming my suspicion that the silencer makes the spas12 better and it does. 

With the silencer on, the gun causes LESS recoil, MORE range, and causes MORE damage than an unsilenced spas12.

This will probably get nerfed in the next patch, so if you NTers are looking for the next cheesy gun, pick up the spas12 + silencer.
laugh.gif

Spas12 + silencer
Scavenger (cause you'll run out of shells fast if you don't)
Sleight of hand
Marathon

What Burrack said.
Its amazing how the silencer changes that gun. 
laugh.gif
 There is literally no range reduction either. I had a final kill cam last night with some NT'ers with me shooting some dude from about 20 feet. 

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Which one do you guys recommend then thats not gonna kill the wallet. I was actually planning on buying the px21 in a couple hours at best buy since I have a $30 giftcard and quite possibly 10% off as well. worth it?
Buy at Best Buy and get the $6-$9.99 2 Yr. Replacement thing. I used it for mine, and finally I got my money back after the third exchange. They're great, but I can't keep taking them back and forth, kinda annoying. And they're still wired. I wish the PS3 had something around $100 that was not wired.

I don't throw around or really break anything, but when you swivel the plastic around on this headest, it just naturally breaks. Read reviews online, seems to be a common thing about them...

I found out the power of silenced Spas when we were running those NT only private matches on Nuketown like a month ago. One of you _'s had it in a shotgun match and dropped it at some point...I picked it up and went to work (won that match). I think I said something about it but I'm glad no one paid attention.
laugh.gif

Even with that attachment it's still not as beast as it was in MW2...

^What do you mean?

In MW2, the silencer made the spas almost completely unusable to the less skilled users; to even get a hit marker, you'd have to shoot an enemy no more than like 5 feet away.

I found out about the BO silencer a while ago, but never said anything until now because it looks like it's gaining popular.

There's just no trade off at all in BO, why wouldn't someone use the silencer...

I meant the MW2 Spas w/ no attachment or any attachment other than silencer > BO Spas w/ silencer. When I got around to taking sniping seriously in MW2, Spas + Holo Sight became my permanent secondary. I eventually had it with most of my classes.

I'm pretty sure I was in the game that you
eek.gif
about it. Either me or Henz were hosting and we were playing on Havana...it was basically the same @*+! as me, you picked it up and made a comment.

eek.gif
every time I see the silenced spas being used, but that doesn't mean I found out about it during that game where you heard me make comments. 
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif
the amount of times I've died from dudes that are stunned/flashed/concussed whatever is getting ridiculous
mad.gif

Yo, chill with all that Spas talk, dont want to start seeing all these dudes with Spas x Silencers now. The AK74u is much easier to deal with.

Buy at Best Buy and get the $6-$9.99 2 Yr. Replacement thing. I used it for mine, and finally I got my money back after the third exchange. They're great, but I can't keep taking them back and forth, kinda annoying. And they're still wired. I wish the PS3 had something around $100 that was not wired.

I don't throw around or really break anything, but when you swivel the plastic around on this headest, it just naturally breaks. Read reviews online, seems to be a common thing about them...
wired is always going to be better, even astros are wired http://www.astrogaming.com/

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yo, chill with all that Spas talk, dont want to start seeing all these dudes with Spas x Silencers now. The AK74u is much easier to deal with.
alien.gif

AK74u with rapid fire. I rest my case.

Got you, Burrack.

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
the amount of times I've died from dudes that are stunned/flashed/concussed whatever is getting ridiculous
mad.gif

You talking about the ones who "look" stunned but its just their player covering their eyes?

Both, doesn't matter, saw a dude get stunned in he jump through it like some Rambo *@*# and ended my career with a shotty to my chest. Could of swore I heard Kanye West "thru the wire stun grendade" in the background.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wired is always going to be better, even astros are wired http://www.astrogaming.com/
Of course wired is "better" in terms of quality. Astros are amazing.  I just don't get why they can't make something like the X41 headset for the Xbox. And yes, I know you can use it with the PS3, you just have to put a wired adapter on it to be able to chat.

We have wireless everything, this can't be that hard to make properly, can it?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

You talking about the ones who "look" stunned but its just their player covering their eyes?
BOTH. But I was talking about them actually being stunned by me.. Whenever that other @!*@ happens I always say " how the ++@* this _ hit me and he's not even looking "
laugh.gif

It makes sense that the spas would work that way with a silencer cause you get a more concentrated shot and less of a spread. I don't see them nerfing it.

Back
Top Bottom