PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by lowslows

Donut wassgood wif some demo?

i play it all man if im on and you trynna get a demo party together just hit me with the invite

Dom is frustrating either we are dominating with three flags and the other team cant get a kill or a flag
or we end up not getting the B flag and end up losing our home flag at points of the game when we get B
i can ramble on and on  about what we doing wrong at  Dom but its just a game tho not that serious
if im not having fun im just gonna hit the off switch

Originally Posted by PO2345

Why is everyone upset with Black Ops? Is their hacks going on? Can someone fill me in? I just played & all was fine to me....

PO
bugs and glitches, and server issues that havnt been fixed but are fixed on xbox...
im too cheap to buy this game for my xbox...they should make games run on all consoles even tho that would never

Not trying to start a war but, when a PS3 user laughs at an Xbox user for paying for online services, and then proceeds to brag about having free online gameplay.....it's times like these that make the Xbox community go

Spoiler [+]
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/813/****yeahnr.jpg
you get what you pay for.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

That response pretty much guarantee's that I will never buy another Activision game again. The 360 had the same issues the PS3 did, but that %@*@ was fixed in like a day. It's been months on the PS3. The IW name wont fool me in to buying the next COD. The ones who laid the ground work for MW+MW2 are gone anyways, and 3arch just doesn't give a !#@@ about the PS3.

man nobody gives a %$#$ bout the ps3

and the lobbies been draggin on xbox lately to, they had me play a 4 on 3 tdm smh

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Not trying to start a war but, when a PS3 user laughs at an Xbox user for paying for online services, and then proceeds to brag about having free online gameplay.....it's times like these that make the Xbox community go

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice

Right but they still got millions from us just for buying a copy. That should be incentive enough to fix it let alone its their game, servers and job.

Trey is trippin.

OrenthalJames has a point there, and I feel like a sucker for taking this long to fully realize that Activision truly doesn't give a #*%# about us...

I'm waiting for that game by the developers that left IW. I can't remember the studio, but you guys know what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

NT dont know how to play Dom. Only a couple of us can run it. Dudes be doing stupid *@#+.
Originally Posted by Grimey

dudes stay rushing for that 3rd flag!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Quent , 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
*Shrugs* 
It felt like 80% of the time we went to 1 vs. 1 you ended up getting me
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
. Those games were fun tho'.

Kliq and a couple others in here know how I was in Killzone...even though I'm planning on copping 3, IDK if I'll be the same since I'm so used to the COD style.
ohwell.gif
It's a completely different style of play.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Before Kliq got me into COD a # of you know how I was in Killzone...even though I'm planning on copping 3, IDK if I'll be the same since I'm so used to the COD style.
ohwell.gif
It's a completely different style of play.
You'll be fine, as a smart FPS player like yourself, it'll take no time to revert back to KZ's style.

It will be toughest if you jump back and forth between Blackops, but if you wind up liking KZ3 more, you'll fall right into it.

Everyone finally came to the realization that Activision doesn't give a %*@+ about us and now everyones discussing their plans for their future away from COD...

what px21 settings you guys use? expander on or off? bass? i changed the black ops settings to headphones... volume is pretty loud imo gun shots sound way loud i only have my volume turned up a little bit too

The Dauqs wrote:
That response pretty much guarantee's that I will never buy another Activision game again. The 360 had the same issues the PS3 did, but that %@*@ was fixed in like a day. It's been months on the PS3. The IW name wont fool me in to buying the next COD. The ones who laid the ground work for MW+MW2 are gone anyways, and 3arch just doesn't give a !#@@ about the PS3.
tired.gif
This is true, I believe it was after the 1st patch to come out that the game started running smoothly... As much as you guys hate treyarch now and black ops cause you cant play a gaming sessions without being kicked, freezing your Ps3, not finishing games, being disconnected from your party.. Even though i strongly believe we (both consoles) are being cheated in a way still cause this game NEEDs dedicated servers.

Black Ops is truly a GREAT game in my eyes. Still the best CoD to release. 

But that article truly did look like Activision,IW, and 3arc saying that the Ps3 is 2nd priority to the Xbox. There is no equal. 

CaptinStabbin wrote:

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice

No lie as much as i like both consoles. This is very true.
Now many of you say that you wont buy another CoD game again... I already know when its time for the next CoD to come out, you guys are gonna say "Ill give them one more shot. If this %*%! %+%*@ up. Im done"

But i will be buying Killzone 3 and giving that a shot

Regardless though, *Looks at own sig* im covered 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Having both consoles FTW
pimp.gif
Cant wait for the new maps...

I didn't even realize KZ3 is sneaking up on us. Have to hop on KZ2 one day and get back into shape
laugh.gif

What's the story in this one
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice
eyes.gif

How does paying a monthly fee to Sony fix Treyarchs game?

That makes no sense. At all.

Lol, if you guys want to see a game developer that doesn't give a #%%# about the ps3 community, you have to play nba 2k. 

That #%%# is unplayable online 100 percent of the time.  And every year online play is the same from release date of one edition to the next yr's edition.  It's never fixed.

By comparison, black ops feels like a godsend. 

Sure, there are issues that could be fixed but it's been far less rampant since release date.  For the most part I'm pretty satisfied, it could've been so much worst. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice
eyes.gif

How does paying a monthly fee to Sony fix Treyarchs game?

That makes no sense. At all.
Simple...it makes the PAID users FIRST PRIORITY. Which is why the Xbox will be getting the new map packs a month in advance before everyone. And if it were up to Xbox and their dollars, the PS3 would have never gotten these new maps. Luckily Activision cared enough to let you have them (just to save their butts).

BUT EVERYONE WATCH THIS VIDEO, THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! The heads of IW are making a "Call of Duty killer" over at EA

\

-The Juice

Luckily Activision cared enough to let you have them (just to save their butts).
laugh.gif

You're acting like activision will be doing ps3 users a favor buy handing out free maps or something; them joints will still cost users $15.  Although I won't be buying it, many other users will be and activision will make huge profits.

Since you guys kept talking about the spas + silencer yesterday, I decided to try it out. First game, I almost gave up on it, shot a guy 4 times and he didn't die. Third game I had the attack dogs and chopper going and ended up winning the game with a nice double kill with it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom