PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
 No doubt. I was actually thinkin starting to think that as well (that they ported it from the 360)

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

laugh.gif
ok argue all you want. And claim "it doesn't make sense"

Bottom line is....xbox is flourishing with this game and weekly updates

and you all are stuck in this thread b*tching so tell me....whats the "x" factor then? Why is it that xbox gets treated better than ps3. You are seriously going to sit here and tell me that xbox users paying extra, has NO weight? When Xbox live first came out back around '03 their reasoning for making us pay instead of using PSN, was that we would get better servers, and better updates, and all BETTER SERVICE. And from the looks of it.....they are correct. MS already bought a contract to have the maps early, you think they also arent in cahoots with Activision to make sure their version of the game is in tip top shape? You think MS isn't ontop of Activision making sure their version of the game runs better? You all can't be that naive. Money will always take priority over free...period. You all should be pissed off at Sony (not Activision) for not applying the same type of pressure that MS does. I'll agree the game does have it's issues, but for some odd reason that NO ONE in this thread wants to admit...the xbox boo boos and ouchies seem to recieve band-aids alot quicker than PS3. So go ponder why this is happening to you all, and NOT xbox

-The Juice

NO ONE IN THIS THREAD IS DENYING THE 360 VERSION IS BETTER!! 
laugh.gif
 Jesus, it is. Absolutely.
I paid 59.99 for a game Treyarch made, which in turn Activision distributed. I did not pay Sony, I did not pay Microsoft. 

You are right, if it was a map pack or something EXTRA I should be mad at Sony for not going after Activision like Microsoft. But we are talking about the retail game here. A game I paid full price for. Sony should not have to pressure a studio to make a game that runs correctly on their system. 
grin.gif

A what has Treyarch done? At all? Fixed the knifing physics? Whoopty do. Tell me why people are constantly having their systems freeze while waiting in loading screens? That seems like an issue that might effect gameplay slightly. 
eyes.gif
 Please, defend them again. You too, December. This is a major flaw I have seen them doing ZERO about.

And I love how this dude is like, "Money talks, Microsoft pays Activision, so the 360 version is better". Like he is an insider and knows these back room dealings.WHO CARES! I am glad you are all getting something for your monthly fee. Take all the EXTRA stuff you want. But when I purchase something and I don't get what is advertised, I'm obviously not going to be happy about it.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

so what happened to the patch that was gonna nerf rc car and the second chance deal?

since those rumors came out 3arc hasnt said anything about the game whetther it be updates or coming updates
there was 2 hotfixes during that time but thats about it no info on really what was address

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Don't forget about the 7 vs 5 team deathmatch games.

laugh.gif
foreal i still remember me and bayarea with a couple other NTs going 4v8 in Search

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

And I love how this dude is like, "Money talks, Microsoft pays Activision, so the 360 version is better". Like he is an insider and knows these back room dealings.WHO CARES! I am glad you are all getting something for your monthly fee. Take all the EXTRA stuff you want. But when I purchase something and I don't get what is advertised, I'm obviously not going to be happy about it.

Not an insider but common sense says you sould be mad at Sony and Activision and not Treyarch. Treyarch is trying to do their job to the best of their abilities. Activision is the one with the power/ban hammer (see Infinity Ward's demise). And Sony should be the ones making sure Activision isn't producing crap games for their system.

-The Juice

Damn I think the game is just fine. Sure, a little buggy here and there but all games have their flaws. Ya'll act like the game doesn't even work

Not an insider but common sense says you sould be mad at Sony and Activision and not Treyarch. Treyarch is trying to do their job to the best of their abilities. Activision is the one with the power/ban hammer (see Infinity Ward's demise). And Sony should be the ones making sure Activision isn't producing crap games for their system.

-The Juice

im mad at Sony, Activision, and 3Arc

laugh.gif

no really tho i am

-The Juice
Maybe I am not understanding you correctly or something. My last post seemed like I was attacking you directly, but that wasn't my intention.
How is Treyarch trying to do their jobs? There are issues with their game on the PS3. They know of them, but yet, have not corrected them. That seems like they are in fact not doing their job. I don't believe it is a Sony issue at all. Every other game I own runs perfectly.

I really don't understand how you believe Sony should be addressing this. Don't get me wrong, Sony is stupid as bricks and this whole hacking PS3 thing is hilarious to me, but I can't see why you'd blame them for this. treyarch's game, Treyarch needs to fix it.

-The Juice
Maybe I am not understanding you correctly or something. My last post seemed like I was attacking you directly, but that wasn't my intention.
How is Treyarch trying to do their jobs? There are issues with their game on the PS3. They know of them, but yet, have not corrected them. That seems like they are in fact not doing their job. I don't believe it is a Sony issue at all. Every other game I own runs perfectly.

I really don't understand how you believe Sony should be addressing this. Don't get me wrong, Sony is stupid as bricks and this whole hacking PS3 thing is hilarious to me, but I can't see why you'd blame them for this. treyarch's game, Treyarch needs to fix it.
Nah man I understand your frustration seriously, I do. There is an article out somewhere (forgive me I don't have the link) but it stated that both 3arch and IW have complained about Activision and its dealings. So be mad at Activision for holding developers back such as 3arch. Be mad at Sony because they should not allow such bafoonery like this on their system. As a developer (3arch) do you think they enjoy having MILLIONS of players of one system being angry at them and blaming them? No way. This game is their "baby" so to speak, I am sure 3arch does not want this type of backlash from the community. Activision and Sony are the ones that do not give 2 %#*%!. Why would they care? They already made billions off of this game, and are about to make millions more once the maps drop. They do not care at all, they can simply fire 3arch (just like they did IW) and find a new developer to make anothey Call of Duty game. Sorry if my point didnt come across at first.

Really that is why there is an advantage to paying for Xbox, they gave a guarantee to the costumers and for years they have delivered. And on top of that Xbox always works with developers to make sure their games come out stellar (see Halo franchise).

As much as I am excited for Respawn Entertainment's FPS...I am not happy that EA is the one supervising. We all know how the Madden and NBA franchises turned out
eyes.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice
So let me get this straight, if Sony paid IW for the map packs of Modern Warfare 2 first, than the game wouldn't have been hacked? What? Lol. Unlike Treyarc, IW didn't port Modern Warfare 2 from 360 to PS3, they'll built it straight on PS3 architect. The PS3 version got hacked because hackers got a hold of IW 'God Mode' debug tools. That has ZERO to do with paying for Map Packs or being built on a specified platform.
The PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2 got all the FW updates, all the map packs, doesn't really matter what time we got the map packs, we got them and in MOST cases we got them for FREE. IW did at least take care of us PS3ers, to some not in a timely fashion, but when they did, it work.

Treyach, not so much, while they are doing there best, the truth is there trying to fix a game on a system THAT WAS not built for the system. Black Op is beta on PS3, does that mean Im gonna go out and drop $65 on the 360 version? Hell no. This game aint THAT good
laugh.gif
. I was never a fan of Tre, I didnt even by World at War or any of there previous titles, this is my first AND last. At least the next Call of Duty by IW will be built on the PS3 platform.

I know everyone has different opinions about COD and how people play it, but
roll.gif
@ that ghost video.  He cries way too much about ghost, IT IS NOT THAT BAD...
Also, I don't like him because he sounds just like freaky freddie
roll.gif

Ghost should be in 2nd slot IMO

pimp.gif
@ Pres having the same laptop stand as me

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 6:04 - 6:10

As stated before, I don't have issues with Ghost, but why is not considered a cheap perk? Specially when you pair it with silencer and motion sensor.  I wish CoD would come out with a game that doesn't focus so much on perks and killstreaks, it would force people to either play better, or not play at all. I know there are avid fans of ghost in this thread, but explain to me why it's not cheap? Cause honestly when I feel like going into a game and having a beast score my go to class is

Silenced Famas (OP gun btw)
Ghost pro
Sleight of Hand pro
Ninja pro

and a pair of Klipsch S4s plugged into the tv

-The Juice

Son OD in that video, all his videos are crack, lol. Dude has an Evo 4G though
pimp.gif

"get obama on the phone"

"my friend lives down the street... actually 8 miles... different vicinity but STILL"

"I cant do it, I wont do it, what the faaaaaarrrrrrk"

laugh.gif

Ghost is overpowered because there is nothing else in the perk tier that is better
hardline was good untill it was restricted to only care packages able to be changed so nobody spams that anymore
flak jacket is nice for dom or demo but the only use in TDM is survival from RC-XD ghost users seem to be more abundance in tdm
Scavenger is a real good perk that is underutilized and alot of people are turned off by the no claymore resupply
lightweight eh if your a rusher or in CTF but even then when i rush i use to pick Ghost over lightweight

if Ghost was in Tier 2 i would use SOH over it if Ghost was in Tier 3 i would pick hacker over it but Ghost/Flak Jacket combo might be in use

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif
foreal i still remember me and bayarea with a couple other NTs going 4v8 in Search

Sorry can't really complain about that when it comes to search. I love any chance I get at playing a good team or bigger squad because it makes it much more interesting if you win. I also believe we ended up sweeping that game 4-0
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Ghost is overpowered because there is nothing else in the perk tier that is better
hardline was good untill it was restricted to only care packages able to be changed so nobody spams that anymore
flak jacket is nice for dom or demo but the only use in TDM is survival from RC-XD ghost users seem to be more abundance in tdm
Scavenger is a real good perk that is underutilized and alot of people are turned off by the no claymore resupply
lightweight eh if your a rusher or in CTF but even then when i rush i use to pick Ghost over lightweight

if Ghost was in Tier 2 i would use SOH over it if Ghost was in Tier 3 i would pick hacker over it but Ghost/Flak Jacket combo might be in use
that makes the perk wack.. in mw2 and mw i would catch someone with a claymore.. reup and keep killing..

my ultimate set up would be..
primary.. G36c with silencer (MW)
secondary.. any shotty
perk 1.. scavenger pro (mw2)
perk 2.. cold blooded pro (mw2)
perk 3.. extreme conditioning (mw)

but anyway.. team 3 whats good?

idk if anyones ever noticed this but martahon seems kinda pointless with out the pro.. like whats the difference between the rest of the bottom perks and regular marathon? if so, then what is the  differnce (sprint wise) is it even a lot?

Originally Posted by Grimey

idk if anyones ever noticed this but martahon seems kinda pointless with out the pro.. like whats the difference between the rest of the bottom perks and regular marathon? if there is any differnce (sprint wise) is it even a lot?
man i played 1 CTF game....got zero "medals" and said F this...

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif

Sorry can't really complain about that when it comes to search. I love any chance I get at playing a good team or bigger squad because it makes it much more interesting if you win. I also believe we ended up sweeping that game 4-0
pimp.gif

Same here
pimp.gif
.  But that's gotta be the game mode where more folks rage quit than anything else.  I can't lie, I've been close to it to during some games.

Back
Top Bottom