PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Grimey

idk if anyones ever noticed this but martahon seems kinda pointless with out the pro.. like whats the difference between the rest of the bottom perks and regular marathon? if there is any differnce (sprint wise) is it even a lot?

If I'm using marathon pro ....then I'm using steady aim pro (faster aiming after running) Honestly I like Marathon better than pro. Reason being: with pro you are running non stop which can lead to unnecessary deaths. With the regular version you sprint longer but not for an unlimited time which allows you to get into position quickly, stop, survey the area, aim and shoot, keep movin.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Grimey

idk if anyones ever noticed this but martahon seems kinda pointless with out the pro.. like whats the difference between the rest of the bottom perks and regular marathon? if there is any differnce (sprint wise) is it even a lot?
It's just the unlimited part which kinda brings the perk down if you just hold down the R to get to the other spawn as fast as you can
laugh.gif

I cant believe what im reading
roll.gif

U guys are something else.

So youre telling me Ghost moved to a 2nd tier perk would be better?

Ok.. Peep game

Hardline

Ghost

---

Flak Jacket 

Ghost

---

Scavenger

Ghost

---

Lightweight

Ghost

---

Wouldnt be a problem to you guys?
roll.gif
roll.gif
that would lead to more of you +#%+$@ crying %$%!!#%$ / overpowered...

1. You wanna get your KS fast and make sure cats dont see you and get those CGs, and Dogs easily. & not be detectable at the sametime? Cereal?

2. a #@%$$ YOU AINT GONNA KILL ME set up? IMAGINE THE CAMPERS! THEY'D BE UNBEATABLE! How many of you will cry if you got killedby a dude with this set up?
laugh.gif
Cereal?

3. I wanna go for a KS set up but i need more ammo than just 120Bullets. @!%@ a Dual Mag. Use Scav and Ghost. Oh btw i get my gernades and stuns back too!
laugh.gif
Cereal?

4. You aint gonna see me nor catch me #@%$$ class set up. 

Are you kidding me?

See this is what im sayin ... No matter what game you put out , everyone is still gonna complain and #@%$$ about something.. This is THEE most Balanced game in the CoD series. Isnt that what yall wanted? Dont you remember when yall would cry if you ran into a camper that 1 burts u everytime with a SP Famas? or how you'd get Quickscoped like it was nada? How cats would riddle building with claymores? How dudes sat on beams with their RPD and SP with a claymore on his #+$? about all the %$%!!#%$ on Mw2 and you prayed 3arc would make a balanced game?  and you recieved it and now you complain a perk is overpowered (which isnt because Ghost is useless when the other team doesnt call in Spy Planes or Air Support and yet a majority of u only use Ghost even when ur runnin with a full NT party.) and that its "boring" now. Its too slow? The @!%@ do you guys want? Back to the BS and exploits to make the game more "jammed packed"? FoH

Anyways, w/e man. ILike Burrack said it aint even that bad. Im not coming at anyone but yall gotta look at the bigger picture and possibilites with your propositions and (ridiculous) suggestions.

Im all for Ghost and keeping it the way it is, and the funny thing is , is that 90% of the time im running with you guys, i run something other than Ghost.

I must say though, Wings of Redemption is probably has thee most outrageous view/opinions/suggestions on this , especially CoD. And Yall agree with dude? Sons i am disappoint 
grin.gif

I had no idea that there was this much backlash towards ghost, that perk is not perfect.

I was on a team with 2 dudes (Lightweight Pro/Marathon Pro and Lightweight/Ninja Pro) last night who were going SMACK at dudes with Ghost on and everybody else, all ballistic knife stabbing. It was a sight to see.

BTW F Scout as a first tier. FOH

(I play on the lowly system though,
laugh.gif
)

Been addicted to this game since the Christmas break.
pimp.gif

I wish I could play along with you guys... but with the time difference (here in the P.I.), you guys are playing while I'm at work! Oh well.
laugh.gif

hit me up for a game or two whenever. you guys seem like a bunch of good guys to play with... and i look forward to getting better.
laugh.gif

PSN: zk1mpls

so what do people do when theres no spy plane up?

I mean in that situation doesnt everyone basically have ghost?

Not trying to start anything but the majority of the game there is no spy plane in the air, correct? at least thats how it is when i play.

ive honestly never been in a game felt that i was getting dog walked cause people were using ghost.

LET ME BE A SUBBBBBBBBBBBB..... SOFLY4LIFE88 PSN

Im good for 10-30 but im a team player lol Most plants and defuses

Request me whoever im going to try and start running with y'all see if y'all beastly

This needs to be about second chance being the most overused, weanie perk. Ghost is whatever dont matter unless there's a spy plane. But second chance annoys the hell out of me. I've played a few games where it seems like I have to kill every person twice.

Saw this as a comment on a video
The way I see it Ghost is a counter to a 3 kill streak, if you feel a 3 kill streak should show the position of every person on the map... I believe that would make the spy plane a little overpowered.

Bingo. 

Also since Kz3 is coming for the Ps3 soon. Who is gonna start the thread? Boost? Me?

I had no idea %+$ was going on in that video 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like i said i hope i can get into it cause im not really intrigued by Sci-Fi FPS.. But some aspects of the game look like/remind me of MoH. Visuals looks 
pimp.gif

I Hope the controls are as easy to get acustom to also (CoD player friendly)... 

The controls are different than COD, but you can change the button layout to COD style. I stopped playing KZ2 because my disc broke, otherwise I would've played a lot more.

im looking forward to the end of this tourny. Im kinda getting bored with black ops. Maybe the new maps will give it a spark but cant wait for kz3, fightnight, and resistance.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I had no idea %+$ was going on in that video 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like i said i hope i can get into it cause im not really intrigued by Sci-Fi FPS.. But some aspects of the game look like/remind me of MoH. Visuals looks 
pimp.gif

I Hope the controls are as easy to get acustom to also (CoD player friendly)... 

Its alot closer to MOH. Everything thing has a weighted feeling.

Back
Top Bottom