PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Crysis 2 has been in development for years, brah... you actin' like theres a copyright on running and slidding. Last I checked, it's multi-platform anyway.
Ok and Halo has been in production since '99 fam. Stop it.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Crysis 2 has been in development for years, brah... you actin' like theres a copyright on running and slidding. Last I checked, it's multi-platform anyway.

-The Juice
Halo is the only game where you're allowed to wear futuristic suits, use shields, run and slide. I'm sure it was never even fathomed before Halo. You're right. My bad.

That bum +$% %$*$! ratted out to the lobby yesterday it was Hyper, than said to put Hyper back on his OG team. So I said that means you drop to F/A and he said thats fine.

whoa easy there tiger.. i figured thats what was going to happen...

i'm a bum? im better than you though

dont get mad you got caught cheating

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice
Halo is the only game where you're allowed to wear futuristic suits, use shields, run and slide. I'm sure it was never even fathomed before Halo. You're right. My bad.

What is the average IQ on NT?
laugh.gif

Why is it hard for you to understand, the CRYSIS GAMEPLAY is EXACTLY THE HALO REACH GAMEPLAY. Should I post vids for you to better help you understand?

No Halo is not the only game, but it IS the only game to have all those abilities into one game and, Crysis IS the only game that took EVERYTHING Halo Reach did and put it into their game.

Here (watch slowly because you are having trouble):

-The Juice

I forget that you know more about Crysis 2 gameplay because you played it when it was still called Halo Reach, unlike the rest of us only having seen that video. The Halo Reach developers should probably sue them for stealing their ideas... because I'm sure they didn't add anything else original to the game. You win.

Spoiler [+]

team 6, dont think i can make it sunday. friends from outta town, definitely wont be back in time. but will be available whenever after.

Im lost , So am I playing tomorrow night on BayAreas team or what ?
I know I havent been posting to let you guys know whats up , my bad. But yeah Im down to play !

I thought I had already signed up before the holidays but then I went back and saw that you guys had made a new list and I didnt even notice SMH , I thought my name was on that list the whole time! I never signed up as a free agent tho neither

Back
Top Bottom