PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

yo ill be on it this week..give me a couple days to get my aim/ratio on point..

smh @ NT influence.. i was gonna skip this series and just cop MVC3 til' MW3 came out.*shrugs*

pimp.gif
The return of thefreshestjrk

but !@#$ im outta roster spots
The moment freshest adds himself to the FA list someones gettin the boot from Soulful's team
laugh.gif

soulfulb needs to boot himself out the captains spot for that team to be successful...

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

yo ill be on it this week..give me a couple days to get my aim/ratio on point..

smh @ NT influence.. i was gonna skip this series and just cop MVC3 til' MW3 came out.*shrugs*

pimp.gif
The return of thefreshestjrk

but !@#$ im outta roster spots
The moment freshest adds himself to the FA list someones gettin the boot from Soulful's team
laugh.gif

soulfulb needs to boot himself out the captains spot for that team to be successful...

laugh.gif
 @ the persistent disrespect being flung at my dude soul.

my dudes soul & june not handling business tho?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

team 6, dont think i can make it sunday. friends from outta town, definitely wont be back in time. but will be available whenever after.

Really? Ohhh team 6 this is not looking good at all! You and infryno are out, ha this should be fun!

Originally Posted by Dusted718

team 6, dont think i can make it sunday. friends from outta town, definitely wont be back in time. but will be available whenever after.

Really? Ohhh team 6 this is not looking good at all! You and infryno are out, ha this should be fun!
What happened to Infryno?
nerd.gif

yo this game is bugging on me rite now in the last hr 2 freezes
i was just chilling in the pregame and everything just froze smh

Originally Posted by Proshares

What time is the game tomorrow night, 11:30?

8:15/11:15 i want it to finish asap so i can spectate the Bay/Dec game

Aight, I'm gonna be out to watch the Jets game should be home in time.  That's definitely a game I wanna spectate too
laugh.gif

If you guys are still on, I'll be on in another hour or so.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

nerd.gif

I am pretty sure a few pages back he said some fam was in town and he would not be able to make it?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

nerd.gif

I am pretty sure a few pages back he said some fam was in town and he would not be able to make it?
Infyrno23 wrote:
yo im not gonna be on Sunday... my wife's bday.
reschedule maybe... or count me out

Ran into the most +@%# talking campers ever, some dude has a 939 winning streak, I need help to take them down, whos down?
EDIT: I swear to god, this is the most annoying %!@* ever. These 3 lil +++%*. Im not leaving, I need to beat these dudes. 

Yeah sorry Boost. There's no way I was gonna be any help without a full connection. And that ***% wasnt happening. *!+@ those guys though. Let us know if you win 
smile.gif

Oh damn.. Now I feel like jumping back on just to beat em. Has anyone else been gettin lag? My girls connection is better than mine and it was hella laggy tonight.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

Oh damn.. Now I feel like jumping back on just to beat em. Has anyone else been gettin lag? My girls connection is better than mine and it was hella laggy tonight.

on 2 bars the whole nite time to call it a nite

Reminder Team Jersey Shore vs Team 6 Tomorrow 8:15/11:15

JMD, Bob, Wbasco

I Dont wanna do it to yall but I gotta no ayo
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom