PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Prodigy, Swel, And Clear_View - yall earned my respect man. They didnt give a @%%@ if they had 3 men. They kept trucking through games without hesitating to say "Alright we're ready. Go."

Props fellas
pimp.gif

Whether TapTap still wants to play or not I'll keep him on the roster. I know half my team doesn't want to play TDM anymore so just show up when you can. Playoffs are only 2 weeks away.

good games to whoever team 7 played against tonight

and all this internet free agency drama is hilarious

im glad im not a captain... unless we go back to COD4

Boost - Team Jersey Shore vs Team 7 Sunday, January 30th, 2011 8:15PST/10:15CT/11:15EST

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]December[/color] - Team Jersey Shore vs Team U Hate Sunday, January 30th, 2011 8:45PST/10:45CT/11:45EST

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]December[/color] - Team Jersey Shore vs Team U Hate Sunday, January 30th, 2011 8:45PST/10:45CT/11:45EST
Yeup. And Team 8 our other double header will be....
TEAM 8 vs TEAM 6 : SUNDAY, JAN 30 - 8:15PST/10:15CST/11:15EST

Damn, i had 8 assists in that game on summit
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I didnt even notice that til just now. Its all good though.

Ill post pics of the scores from Team 8s games soon.

I spoke to Keith, he said he will def be back for the playoffs ( which is what really matters @ the end of the day )..

I'm out, so pick up hyper.

Still team 1 tho
pimp.gif

Edits - Damn
tired.gif
@ the stats/show up for team 1.. I had a feelin V wouldnt show up because keith is the only dude who has contact to him.

I was about to give give chris his props for goin 20-5 until...
laugh.gif

Team 2, either get a mic or cut yours on by atleast when the playoffs start.

We don't have to sit back and tell life stories all night but I atleast would like to know where you die at...

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Found it 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

henz0 wrote:
Week 2 Power Rankings.

#1 Team 8 - Only undefeated team after a week.. Gotta put em here

#2 Team 1 - Lost by a combined 12points missing the captain and horrible games by me & trublu

#3 Team 5 - Beat team 7 in what was probably the most boobie trapped game you'll see all season, but lost to the team team 1 beat, so they're here.

#4 [color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]Team 4[/color] - Beat the defending champs.. Bitties must've still been high off that packers victory the way he played.. & daema was a great pickup

#5 [color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Team 7[/color] - Got beat at their own game by the originators of that style of play and beat a shorthanded team 1

#6  Team 3 - Cupcake victory, cant put em any higher yet.. Teams 3 & 2 can be interchanged

#7 Team 2 - ^ same as here

#8 Team 6 -
facepalm7.jpg
....who wants to post the pics/scores?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

We don't have to sit back and tell life stories all night but I atleast would like to know where you die at...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got a mic and every time I turn it on it lights up but it never shows up/ works on CoD....I know I set it up when I got my new PS3 but it doesn't work now....anyone know a solution?

my bad Team 6 on the Crisis maps.. I &*$(# hate Crisis.

and how did we play both Boost's and Donut's team on Crisis as the first map, someone was definitely off
laugh.gif

we may be 0-4 but I'm not gonna lie and say I don't see progression because we played competitively on Hanoi and Crisis (vs. Boost's squad)...good communication...we just need to hold on to the lead when we have it lol

I think we may need to pick up someone though.

Originally Posted by henz0

I spoke to Keith, he said he will def be back for the playoffs ( which is what really matters @ the end of the day )..

Still team 1 tho
pimp.gif

Edits - Damn
tired.gif
@ the stats/show up for team 1.. I had a feelin V wouldnt show up because keith is the only dude who has contact to him.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Coincidence.
Tell me why my own team was saying, "Chris has 20 kills? What the hell is going on?" 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Rye and Coke. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Still team 1 tho
pimp.gif

Edits - Damn
tired.gif

laugh.gif

The hell is going on with team 1?  Yall can't be having 3 vs 7 games anymore; that game was tough for me to even watch last night.
roll.gif

Henzo, just curious, why can't you be on the team anymore?  You said you can't make it to sunday games anymore, but why can't you make it to weekday games?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by S4L3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got a mic and every time I turn it on it lights up but it never shows up/ works on CoD....I know I set it up when I got my new PS3 but it doesn't work now....anyone know a solution?
That's the problem I'm having.

I can't make weekday games either because it's still going to be at night and I work nights now.

Like I said before, if the opponents we're playing can make it saturday nights then I can still play ( my only day off ).. But I know most people be out doin +#%# sat. night & sunday is the best day for about everyone in the tournament.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ my man clearview dying 32x.. _'s is struggling out here being outmanned
tired.gif

Playing this game with randoms is so frustrating, makes no sense I have 28 kills and we lose with a score of like 4900
indifferent.gif
. Playing with them will have you highly ranked on the leaderboards tho

^Hold the power button on your bluetooth for like 5 seconds to turn it on and wait for the blue light to BLINK. Don't hold the power button so long that the bluetooth goes into "scanning" mode where the blue light STAYS ON. After you have it on, press the power button one more time. It should work.

I have the same problem, I gotta turn it on, then press the power button one more time to get it to actually work.

You can test it either through the XMB bluetooth menus or in a BO lobby to see if you get that speaker icon next to your name.

Bay.....If you wanna drop me in addition to taptap and pickup hyper, im cool with it.

Im playing like trash and im not really into it this time given my work situation anyway. (plus the fact we can only play on sundays and never play with each other any other time (no omoh) kinda sucks )

Back
Top Bottom