PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

^
If you guys could run a full squad, you'd be a good team. 

I agree, GG all, I took two tough losses today!
laugh.gif
 F*$%@#! JETS!      

I'm mad I can't spectate 8 vs. Bay's team.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I had my spot in there but had to back out 'cuz we were about to face Boost's squad.

Good $*%$ Team 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Found it 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

henz0 wrote:
Week 2 Power Rankings.

#1 Team 8 - Only undefeated team after a week.. Gotta put em here

#2 Team 1 - Lost by a combined 12points missing the captain and horrible games by me & trublu

#3 Team 5 - Beat team 7 in what was probably the most boobie trapped game you'll see all season, but lost to the team team 1 beat, so they're here.

#4 [color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]Team 4[/color] - Beat the defending champs.. Bitties must've still been high off that packers victory the way he played.. & daema was a great pickup

#5 [color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Team 7[/color] - Got beat at their own game by the originators of that style of play and beat a shorthanded team 1

#6  Team 3 - Cupcake victory, cant put em any higher yet.. Teams 3 & 2 can be interchanged

#7 Team 2 - ^ same as here

#8 Team 6 -
facepalm7.jpg

....who wants to post the pics/scores?

lol at complaining about camping and your team spends the whole game at the stairs in the lobby on Summit with motion sensors on each doorway. Thanks to soulful for pointing it out to me. Just finished watching the replay. I can't wait til we can start playing some objective games.
Damn TapTap are you withdrawing from the season?

Need to adjust my tournament style of play, its way too different from how I normally play. Good games none the less fellas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

lol at complaining about camping and your team spends the whole game at the stairs in the lobby on Summit with motion sensors on each doorway. Thanks to soulful for pointing it out to me. Just finished watching the replay. I can't wait til we can start playing some objective games.
son i dont even know what a motion sensor is
and it was already said during the game, we were gonna play like you guys

Originally Posted by MJair

Did you watch the Array replay? On Summit I said %%*% it. I was inside the whole game. I can't wait for objective either .

I don't care how anyone plays if people wanna camp that's koo just don't make a big deal about it if you're gonna do it too for whatever reasons.

Can i get team records from this week?

I have:

Team 1 ... 0-1
Team 2 ... 0-1
Team 3 ... 1-0
Team 4 ... 2-0
Team 5 ... 0-1
Team 6 ... 0-2
Team 7 ... 1-1
Team 8 ... 2-0

Team 1 ... 0-1
Team 2 ... 0-1
Team 3 ... 2-0
Team 4 ... 2-0
Team 5 ... 0-2
Team 6 ... 0-2
Team 7 ... 1-1
Team 8 ... 2-0

i dont think team 2 and 1 played each other this week

idk the situation with henz and keith !@#$ them up so i guess wait

yea shortly coming as soon as i get my card reader to work

Team U Hate 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Good work Fellas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright so UPDATE on the Hyper and Pootaing on Team 8 dealio.

So i was in a lobby half a dozen dudes talking it up for like 15mins after Team 8's games vs Team 5...

Cuzzo, Illo, JMD, Donut, Hyper and myself. So they were all witness to what I/we talked about. So if you have any questions. Ask them, not me, cause im making it clear right now. (again)

Hyper, felt as he and I made it clear that he was a free agent. And it will remain that way. Meaning Pootaing will stay and play on Team8 for the rest of the season and playoffs

Hyper is a FREE AGENT. Illo, Cuzzo, Hyper and I knew this desicion was made back in week 1 but due to a commish that doesnt read posts/ignores them. Hyper was thrown back my way. But as i stated

Everything will basically remain the same. Poot on Team 8. Hyper a FA. Hyper my man, u already know how i feel on passing on u bruh. (no ayo) but yeah....

Dude says he just wants to play. And doesnt care where he lands. RKO, he even said he'd play for your team. Hyper Holds a 5.00+ KDR right now for those interested in him. So teams know what they have to do

to get  Hyper on their squad. Good luck hyper.

Ive spoken to Poot individually and he knows he'll remain a member of Team 8

TEAM 8 - EXPECT TO ALWAYS RUN DOUBLE HEADERS ON SUNDAYS! BOTH OUR GAMES FOR WEEK 3 WILL BE HELD NEXT SUNDAY. EXPECT IT TO BE AROUND THE SAME 

TIMEFRAME.

Back
Top Bottom