PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

some of yall need to get some real guns and battle it out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I never said in any of my posts you asked Boost to intervene for your team.
I AM saying you asked him to intervene, period. He did, which ended up involving your team, and you disliked it.

I agree with Boost that if Hyper comes back, he should be on the team that, not only he was on, he DRAFTED. 

If he doesn't come back, then you keep Eduardo Najera. Is this not logical? If not, please enlighten me.
Fair enough. But if you seriously cant see where im coming from then dont respond to me. 
Ok fine. I pmed him if he wants to comeback. And yes it is logical. WHICH IS WHY I STATED THAT SAME EXACT RESPONE IN A PREVIOUS POST TO BOOST. Did you miss that? 

laugh.gif
 I'm not denying it is messed up for your team, cause it sucks. It IS your own fault though.
Spoiler [+]
Should have lost both your week 1 games, that way Boost wouldn't be coming after you 
laugh.gif

It is what is it man. 
I play by the rules. And you should know that cause i was ur captain last year. So if thats the "rule" for my team then fine. w/e.

And word.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
this thread is hilarious.

Donut - yeah ill do the power rankings, aint like I'm vanishing off the earth just can't play nights anymore.

Pootaing - don't retires there's a spot for you on the swag team
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I only got screens for the TDM on Hanoi. I have partial stats for the second one.

Sorry, Bay, I just don't play this game anymore. At all.

Drop me for a FA who will actually help you.

Originally Posted by Proshares

GG's 4 and 6.
You too.

I having an impossible time adjusting to season play. I gotta step it up. Good games team 6. I gotta play better and smarter. More patience.

sorry i missed the first game...i signed on and i guess yall had just started playing

good games tho...we had our best game of the season even in a loss on crisis

JBG, you should have joined the game would have been no biggie. That Hanoi game was close, my dude Donut started out kinda slow
laugh.gif
I was one kill away from the Chopper again.

Originally Posted by Proshares

JBG, you should have joined the game would have been no biggie. That Hanoi game was close, my dude Donut started out kinda slow
laugh.gif
I was one kill away from the Chopper again.
yea man i ended up 1 kill from my chopper too but the game ended

gg team 4 and 7

team 6.. man we almost had it.  we did good even though we lose tonight

we were close with team 4 on hanoi.. i hate that map so much.
i heard tj yellin we only down 3 kills... good stuff.

we had team 7 beat on crisis up until literaly the last 1 minute. 
we gotta learn how to keep our death numbers down. 
cant give them 20+ kills each game thats jus too much.

Back
Top Bottom