PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by henz0

Who's down for a 4am-Until win streak?
nerd.gif
1AM PST? I'll be on.
ill take over for anyone who is winded at around 7am...4am pst

roll.gif
roll.gif

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ the 9 NTer vs. the FULL 9 player clan.

Those games were horrible.  We played a total of 3(??) games, won 1-TDM and lost 2-DOM...

We gotta learn how to play 9 player domination correctly.

that was actually a pretty good match up against that clan, too bad they backed out

the last dom match we had against them was pretty close until we got spawn trapped and they got 2 chopper gunners

getting killed by napalm strikes right after u spawn is not wats up

I might be a little late.. +$*$%!! snow is gonna take me longer to get home.

laugh.gif
@ taking over shifts

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Those games were horrible.  We played a total of 3(??) games, won 1-TDM and lost 2-DOM...

Nah we played 4. The first match was TDM on Cracked. Only reason we lost that last domination game on Jungle was because no one tried to shoot down any of the choppers. I got killed 8 times by a CG that game. I checked my playercard after wards and it says I've been killed by a CG 18 times total since the game came out. Almost half was from that match alone... 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ taking over shifts

my winstreak is at 168 im trynna get that 200 son if we gotta switch shifts then thats what we gonna do
pimp.gif

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Son im DONE with Domination real talk the only time i take L's is from Dom
tired.gif

from now on im pretty much strictly a TDM and SND player

Originally Posted by MJair

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Nah we played 4. The first match was TDM on Cracked. Only reason we lost that last domination game on Jungle was because no one tried to shoot down any of the choppers. I got killed 8 times by a CG that game. I checked my playercard after wards and it says I've been killed by a CG 18 times total since the game came out. Almost half was from that match alone... 
30t6p3b.gif
first game, i'll take the blame on that one... was on the phone not really paying attention
hung up... finally got the win.

last dom match, we were doing pretty good. very close game, just got spawn trapped and overwhelmed by that napalm strikes and choppers

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
@ taking over shifts

my winstreak is at 168 im trynna get that 200 son if we gotta switch shifts then thats what we gonna do
pimp.gif

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Son im DONE with Domination real talk the only time i take L's is from Dom
tired.gif

from now on im pretty much strictly a TDM and SND player
I'm gonna stay away from Donut when he's on a win streak.
laugh.gif

I ended his last one, like 2nd game we played after I partied up with him.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but son your one of a few people i would actually want to play dom with tho

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but son your one of a few people i would actually want to play dom with tho

Thanks, man. I'd play dom with you, too. Any day.
pimp.gif

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Did we win that TDM on cracked?  I don't remember.

I'm hosting a Sab party tryna get a fast winstreak goin. Get on if you're interested.

damn i wouldnt mind running a full party Sabotage played prolly once once on BO
that was my !@#$ tho on MW2 but im beat tho
laugh.gif

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I could write up a @!+%%%@ novel on my feelings of those games...the clan was decent but **!%!* were not THAT nice. I don't understand how that one guy went like 71-9
sick.gif
against us tho'...I have to watch the game from his perspective to see what he was doing.

I still wanna face those dudes in Dom but with a couple diff. NT'ers from the 9.
grin.gif

IDK who was host during those matches but my connection was TERRIBLE...it was laughable how bad it was.
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know if it was Black Ops or the host but man.......

30t6p3b.gif
Bro any time a chopper/UAV/counter is in the air, I'm usually the one to take it down...I think they had 3 choppers/gunships and I took all them #%#%% down...problem was it was only me doing it for a stretch and the dudes without ghost pro would get spawned next to me while I'm waving the Strela.
30t6p3b.gif

I seriously wanna face those dudes again. 9 vs. 9. One of y'all make it happen.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

^
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I could write up a @!+%%%@ novel on my feelings of those games...the clan was decent but **!%!* were not THAT nice. I don't understand how that one guy went like 71-9
sick.gif
against us tho'...I have to watch the game from his perspective to see what he was doing.

I still wanna face those dudes in Dom but with a couple diff. NT'ers from the 9.
grin.gif

IDK who was host during those matches but my connection was TERRIBLE...it was laughable how bad it was.
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know if it was Black Ops or the host but man.......

Oh you didn't know? Ground War itself has lag issues. I was playing with NT'ers the other night, 3-4 bars as usual, but the screen was choppy and players were skipping past me.

Now if that played a factor, Iono but I've noticed that a lot in GW.

Just watched the %*#* from dude's perspective...he wasn't doing anything crazy, just flanked the hell out of us and kept going to a spot right near A behind some box that he kept picking _'s off from. The Choppers and Napalms obviously helped a ton too.

I did notice his connection was 4 bars the entire match and there was little to no lag as far as hit detection...it could've been a bit different in-game but we're talking about Black Ops here so I suspect that played a part too.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I did notice his connection was 4 bars the entire match and there was little to no lag as far as hit detection...it could've been a bit different in-game but we're talking about Black Ops here so I suspect that played a part too.
eyes.gif
most likely he was host then.

Back
Top Bottom