PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

anyone have the turtle beach dss? im thinking of copping to go along with my px21, its on amazon for 20 less than retail and i have like 5$ amazon bucks

^ yeah i got it. instead of hearing footsteps left to right you hear them all around you. also really good for music and blu rays.

I think I gotta get a new copy, last time I tried mine it didn't run well in the story mode. Kinda scratched. But I'd definitely be down.

Some old pics from the last Call of Duty 4 tournament,

dy598k.jpg

Mo was the OG of power rankings/predictions
2 vs. 3 = Toss up... 2 got some really good players but so does 3 so I don't know. If mnmsarao is on his game, I'm giving it to 2. I know Droopy is good and I know that they NEED to put in DMasta off the bench if they want to be a contender. If Marley, Arsnal, Rell, and BoostTheLows get it together and go to work, it's a wrap.

7 vs. 4 = Boost just wanted a win in the tourney. 4 has a lot of talent but I'm calling 7 for this one because that team is just too stacked. For everything Boost lacks in Search and Destroy, Arnolds_Protege and Anything make up for it. If DBlack gets the rust off, this team is an easy candidate for the finals.

1 vs. 8 = Just like you shouldn't sleep on 8... you shouldn't sleep on 1. Actually LOOK at who they have. NikeShoe, boitoi, PureMoney, and Kicktionaire are all really good. 8 has the edge in this one though.

6 vs. 5 = (Jay-Z) what more can I saaaay? (/Jay-Z)

I had a g squad
Team 7
1. nikestreetdotcom | PSN: Arnolds_Protege
2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius
5. eteam o2 | PSN: dblack
6. ZeroGravity23 | PSN: anything718
SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon

... but we lost in the finals,
frown.gif
, good times in 09'.

that was a good one.  the last one to finish off the game was in sept 09 right b4 mw2 came out in nov...

yall remember the GMAR

Get Mo A Ring movement

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Yup, I had a horrible night. But my team held it down. Good games to everyone. That includes you Mo.
laugh.gif
Get that ring homie.
Haha good looks. Welcome to the GMAR movement. Take a seat right over there by iKoN, DMasta, Boost, ienyce, and Arsnl and root for me to get this ring. I'meating Wheaties tomorrow morning.

Team GMAR
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

My bad for that Search game guys
tired.gif

In the end we won it though.
pimp.gif

Me and my main dude Noni got you Mo.
pimp.gif

G.M.A.R.
pimp.gif
GMAR
pimp.gif

You and Noni each had an MVP game last night. One of yall went 18-1 and the other went 12-3. Crazy. We got this tonight. "No matter how hard you try, youcan't stop us now."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

THIS JUST IN TEAM ONE JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY OFFICIALLY CHANGED THEIR CLAN NAME TO GMST (get moe some tissue)!!!!!
i dont feel bad about not having a ring but good job to both teams cant believe they came back and won though thats gotta hurt he almost had his ring but goodjob guys!!!

gollumq.png

When that 5th game ended, we were back in the lobby and I heard Mo's voice about to cry.. that had me dying... it was funny as hell

im about ready to throw this %$!!$%+ game out the window. can't even accept an invite without the ps3 freezing up. smh

im down a COD4 tourney tho, freezes are getting ridiculous for me. 

sticks and stones or gun game tourny???????? anyone????
and we can actually play for "money"

and camping will just make you lose

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

People need to stop taking all 3 flags.......THATS the problem.

Get 2 and trap them.

Only time you should get the other flag is if they are taking one of the far end flags and nobody can get there to save it.

I dont know why people dont get it.

2-3 people should STAY by one flag, 2-3 by the other flag and 2-3 of them spawn trapping the one they have. This way they dont spawn anywhere near the other 2 flags because it isnt a safe area.

Were you playing those games with us last night? 

I can't remember exactly who the 9th was, but I know these nters were for sure there:
-donut
-december
-illoquent
-bayarea
-freshest
-dmasta
-burrack
-battousai
-?? forgot who the last one was

Getting 3 flags was NOT the problem last night.  It wasn't like we had 2 flags for the majority of the game and someone just decided to run around and try to get the 3rd flag.

The reason is quite simple, we just got outplayed.  We were the ones on the other end of the trapping.

I think we lost because the other team used the tactical insertion efficiently.  I saw a bunch of them throughout the map (no hacker), but didnt realize what they were doing until it was too late.
ning

I started playing 1st person shooters last year around the time the second season of MW2 was starting
embarassed.gif

And even then, I've only played that and now black ops. 

Back
Top Bottom